Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The fault lies entirely with our owner, Stanley Kronky the wig wearin' ****-donkey

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The players on the pitch are mainly Arsene's players, b. There is major rebuilding work ahead for us.

And if the wwcd thinks we can do it with £50m, then he can fúck off too.
    They are players bought under the same budgetary restrictions that Emery faces.

The players on the pitch are mainly Arsene's players, b. There is major rebuilding work ahead for us.

And if the wwcd thinks we can do it with £50m, then he can fúck off too.
    So you would like us to sign players like Van Dijk, Becker, Pogba, Aguero, Hazard (the list could well go on) with our budget restrictions?

If we can get £70m from Barca for Lacazette and supplement this with £40-50m from the board then we could sign 2 or 3 players to really help us out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    So you would like us to sign players like Van Dijk, Becker, Pogba, Aguero, Hazard (the list could well go on) with our budget restrictions?

If we can get £70m from Barca for Lacazette and supplement this with £40-50m from the board then we could sign 2 or 3 players to really help us out.
    You might has well have thrown in Griezmann, Messi, Ronaldo, etc into your list, r

The owners, like Arsene (who used to moan about the ' inflated market'), are deluded if they think £50m (or whatever) is enough to make a difference to the squard.

£50m is not even a good player nowadays (unless you buy someone towards the end of their contract, not withstanding release clause valuations) in this marketplace.

The club has lost its vision imo. A footballing brand will only generate high levels in income if the delivery is on the pitch.

Youngsters growing up in North London will gravitate (without family indoctrination) towards them rather than The Arsenal if they are seen to be 'better' than us - higher league positions, CL football, etc. I hardly ever met a Chelsea fan as a kid...

We are already starting to see more empty seats at the arab dome. Yesterday, the final home game of the season, and there are loads of empty seats... the customers can't even be arséd to send the players off to the EL semi-final with a a bit of support nowadays. In fact, they were booed at the final whistle.

sad seens now and indeed for the immediate future...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You might has well have thrown in Griezmann, Messi, Ronaldo, etc into your list, r

The owners, like Arsene (who used to moan about the ' inflated market'), are deluded if they think £50m (or whatever) is enough to make a difference to the squard.

£50m is not even a good player nowadays (unless you buy someone towards the end of their contract, not withstanding release clause valuations) in this marketplace.

The club has lost its vision imo. A footballing brand will only generate high levels in income if the delivery is on the pitch.

Youngsters growing up in North London will gravitate (without family indoctrination) towards them rather than The Arsenal if they are seen to be 'better' than us - higher league positions, CL football, etc. I hardly ever met a Chelsea fan as a kid...

We are already starting to see more empty seats at the arab dome. Yesterday, the final home game of the season, and there are loads of empty seats... the customers can't even be arséd to send the players off to the EL semi-final with a a bit of support nowadays. In fact, they were booed at the final whistle.

sad seens now and indeed for the immediate future...
    I quite agree. But Kronke has made it clear that there will be no investment from the board. He is perfectly content with top six finishes. The TV money this generates is huge & really that is his only concern.

Do you really think he cares what children in North London think? He's a businessman, not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I quite agree. But Kronke has made it clear that there will be no investment from the board. He is perfectly content with top six finishes. The TV money this generates is huge & really that is his only concern.

Do you really think he cares what children in North London think? He's a businessman, not a fan.
    The only point at which he will care is if his revenues start dropping, season ticket renewals atrophy and his sponsorship deals start getting a bit shíte.

By which point, of course, it will be too late.

This has been worrying me too. Quite apart from the ghastly prospect of seeing young fans with their shirts on deep in Arsenal country, the future prospects for the local fan base is a concern.

I'm just hoping that their stadium costs will bite them hard on the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The only point at which he will care is if his revenues start dropping, season ticket renewals atrophy and his sponsorship deals start getting a bit shíte.

By which point, of course, it will be too late.
    I make your assessment of Kroenke right b. And do you know what that makes him hmm? Shall I tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I make your assessment of Kroenke right b. And do you know what that makes him hmm? Shall I tell you?
    A toupée-sporting vagina-ass?

I definitely think that, when it came to the handing out of billionaires, we were at the back of the queue.

A toupée-sporting vagina-ass?

I definitely think that, when it came to the handing out of billionaires, we were at the back of the queue.
    And the **** can't even source a decent syrup. You'd think his wife would say "Stan, you're a rich man! You don't need to buy budget syrups from Walmart - have one custom made." Probably has some kind of misplaced loyalty to Walmart because he own it.

But I thought it was all Arsene's fault, h? I thought that, once he'd gone, we were heading for broad, sunlit uplands?

To be fair, all Wenger leaving was ever going to do was to highlight whether it was Wenger's control on all aspects of the playing side that was causing our decline, or whether there was something much deeper wrong within the club.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman