Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The fault lies entirely with our owner, Stanley Kronky the wig wearin' ****-donkey

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You might has well have thrown in Griezmann, Messi, Ronaldo, etc into your list, r

The owners, like Arsene (who used to moan about the ' inflated market'), are deluded if they think £50m (or whatever) is enough to make a difference to the squard.

£50m is not even a good player nowadays (unless you buy someone towards the end of their contract, not withstanding release clause valuations) in this marketplace.

The club has lost its vision imo. A footballing brand will only generate high levels in income if the delivery is on the pitch.

Youngsters growing up in North London will gravitate (without family indoctrination) towards them rather than The Arsenal if they are seen to be 'better' than us - higher league positions, CL football, etc. I hardly ever met a Chelsea fan as a kid...

We are already starting to see more empty seats at the arab dome. Yesterday, the final home game of the season, and there are loads of empty seats... the customers can't even be arséd to send the players off to the EL semi-final with a a bit of support nowadays. In fact, they were booed at the final whistle.

sad seens now and indeed for the immediate future...

One way to supplement that is to develop young players

We're not getting much through the ranks of the youth system. We have produced very little, if any, over the last 10 years.

How many of these U18s are likely to break into the first team?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    To be fair, all Wenger leaving was ever going to do was to highlight whether it was Wenger's control on all aspects of the playing side that was causing our decline, or whether there was something much deeper wrong within the club.
    Hmmm. I'd agree, but I don't remember that degree of nuance being employed when half our fanbase were calling our greatest ever manager a senile French **** and demanding his head on a plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. I'd agree, but I don't remember that degree of nuance being employed when half our fanbase were calling our greatest ever manager a senile French **** and demanding his head on a plate.

That is because the average fan has all the consistency and stability of Angel Delight..
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman