Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: After witnessing our latest shítshow

After witnessing our latest shítshow

on Sunday, I have come to the conclusion that the problem lies solely with the players.

It was exactly like watching a Wenger performance from the previous season. Wenger couldn't get a decent tune out of them and Emery is also getting bum notes.

No movement, no urgency, pointless tika-taka... all the usual shíte we've been served up over the last few seasons. Poor Ozil was on the ball, twisting and turning only to look up and see the others players were just stood about.

Well, there was some urgency. At about 75 minutes, but once again, a team struggling against relegation look to have a better defence than us.

It is written, we shall get to the Europa League final and lose to a team that has already secured CL football. Chelsea.

:youcantpolishaturd:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Looked at this some more and a purge isn’t so far fetched considering the amount of players we currently have...would only need 4 additional players max.

Get rid of:

Cech, Ospina, Lichsteiner, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal, Xhaka, El Sideways, Ramadan10, Muppetarian and sadly Welbeck (latest reports that there’s no new contact for him).

Get in a left back, Centre half, DM and winger and we’re sorted ie

Leno

Bellerin (when fit obviously)
    New Centre Half
    Sokratis
    New Left Back

Torreira
    New DM
    Willock or Gwen

ESR / Iwobi / Reece / Aboomerang
    New Winger

Lacazette (c)

Sort of like that.

It’s not impossible.

Just means we will need pure quality coming in and a reliance on the kids to provide adequate back up.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    on Sunday, I have come to the conclusion that the problem lies solely with the players.

It was exactly like watching a Wenger performance from the previous season. Wenger couldn't get a decent tune out of them and Emery is also getting bum notes.

No movement, no urgency, pointless tika-taka... all the usual shíte we've been served up over the last few seasons. Poor Ozil was on the ball, twisting and turning only to look up and see the others players were just stood about.

Well, there was some urgency. At about 75 minutes, but once again, a team struggling against relegation look to have a better defence than us.

It is written, we shall get to the Europa League final and lose to a team that has already secured CL football. Chelsea.

:youcantpolishaturd:
    There was a 3-4 min spell of decent play just before the three subs appeared. Then Gwen came on looking rather lost and getting in the way. Iwobi stood out wide hitting crosses into two defenders, and Kolasinac running offside. Game changers.
    Fortunately there was still time for Aubameyang to miss another good chance (not such an easy one as usual), at a crucial time.