Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Roid Rage Meltdown

Cool Roid Rage Meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    He’s brilliant. He’s even more of a spastic than Claude.

The only thing that tempers my mirth is the strong suspicion that some poor, long suffering woman is getting bounced off the walls by that turd tonight because Unai Emery is a terrible football manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

The only thing that tempers my mirth is the strong suspicion that some poor, long suffering woman is getting bounced off the walls by that turd tonight because Unai Emery is a terrible football manager.
    Fúck her B, she's got a choice and she could walk out on him. It's his poor dog I feel sorry for
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I think he referred to Stan as a "wig wearing ****-donkey." I am mortified that I didn't think of ****-donkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I think he referred to Stan as a "wig wearing ****-donkey." I am mortified that I didn't think of ****-donkey.
    I’ll admit that made me laugh, too.

Mind you, I strongly suspect the wig-wearing cünt donkey is looking at the difference between the millions he was paying Arsene and the two bob and thruppence I assume he is (rightly) paying this Spanish spastic and rubbing his hands.

A 2 nil Valencia win and we can welcome Sol23 back