Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Courage, comrades! This is all part of The Dear Leader’s plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev the Gooner View Post
    Who’s coaching these c*nts; what the f*ck does Steve Bould do?
    Sky alluded to this point the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Pffffft. Neither of those cünts would ever have come up with anything as good as ‘Unaissance’.
    No, but the same glee, relish and joy accompanies each defeat.

By which I mean the chance to bang the old drum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    By which I mean the chance to bang the old drum.
    What can I say? I think it's important that the same people who behaved in exactly this way in Arsene's last few seasons should have a taste of their own medicine.

What can I say? I think it's important that the same people who behaved in exactly this way in Arsene's last few seasons should have a taste of their own medicine.
    If Arsene was subject to known budgetary constraints. Why did Stan sack him and pay him off?

Especially knowing that a replacement could likely be shown the door after a couple of seasons with a payoff likely to be half the value of the rumoured 'war chest'?

Don't make no sense, no it don't.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Yes, but descending to their level etc. I can't help wondering what Arsene thinks about all this.

Yes, but descending to their level etc. I can't help wondering what Arsene thinks about all this.
    I am simply holding up a mirror to them, a. I can't help it if they don't like what they see in it.

Arsene would, of course, disapprove, since he is basically a living saint. I make no such claims.

Well we know what he's definitely not thinking: that he shouldn't have left the new chap with such a bunch of gash.

The Unaissance is truly a great time to be an Arsenal fan!
    He has successfully purged all vestiges of the foul Wenger-based heresy of playing attractive football and the results are there for all to see in our results against such giants as Leicester, Crystal Palace, Wolves and now Brighton.

All Hail Emery!
    As opposed to last seasons results against Swedish part timers, Palace, Leiecester, Brighton, Bournemouth....so we can assume that we can go back and forth blaming AW or UE, or we can say perhaps it is the players ands lack of investment from above that is causing most of our problems
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I am simply holding up a mirror to them, a. I can't help it if they don't like what they see in it.

Arsene would, of course, disapprove, since he is basically a living saint. I make no such claims.
    Yeah, because there’s no difference whatsoever between criticising a manager who’s been making the same mistakes season after season while presiding over a persistent decline in results over a 10 year period and slating a manager in his first season at the club from the very beginning before he’s had a chance to change the squad and the players to be able to play the way he wants them to.