Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ozil £350'000 a week.

Ozil £350'000 a week.

Van Persie £2.1m.
    Am I missing something?

Would help if Ozil had intelligent players around him.

he should be playing for the ladies team

Shockingly weak player...maybe it’s a Ramadan fasting thing

It's all Ozil's 350k a week's fault. Absolutely nothing to do with Emery being completely inept.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    What a load of *******s. With Laca and Boomerang ahead of him he literally has 2 forwards who are easily both considered among the World top 20 forwards who both made careers of amazing movement and finishing. The Turk is giving them **** all.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    by a distance our best player. Mhiki is the Lidl version and shows what you end up with instead. Yes Xhaka was dumb but honestly, that 3 foot pass that Mhiki ****ed up

Also, no one but Ozil can nutmeg a player 10+ yards away. Highlight of the match

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    by a distance our best player. Mhiki is the Lidl version and shows what you end up with instead. Yes Xhaka was dumb but honestly, that 3 foot pass that Mhiki ****ed up

Also, no one but Ozil can nutmeg a player 10+ yards away. Highlight of the match
    Mkhi on £180k per week (allegedly) too

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/arsenal-f.c/payroll/

Although it is quite hard to see who got the shítty end of the Mkhitaryan / Sanchez stick at the moment.

There are a whole load of salary thieves in that link...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Van Persie £2.1m.
    Am I missing something?
    Almost a decade and a half of inflation?

{Caused by the globalisation of the game, increased competition for individual tv package rights, loads of dodgy money coming in forcing costs up across the board.....}