Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It's high time my old man stopped adding good whisky to his morning porridge.

It's high time my old man stopped adding good whisky to his morning porridge.

Especially my good whisky.

He must be getting too old for it by this time surely. And if he isn't, I certainly am
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Especially my good whisky.

He must be getting too old for it by this time surely. And if he isn't, I certainly am
    My father adds rum to his. Lamb’s Navy - nowt fancy. I suggest you buy some and try and persuade your dad to use it instead.

lol. He won't touch cheap booze.

African, you see; always showing off

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My father adds rum to his. Lamb’s Navy - nowt fancy. I suggest you buy some and try and persuade your dad to use it instead.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    lol. He won't touch cheap booze.

African, you see; always showing off
    And there are those who say you should never cook with a wine you wouldn't drink. I suspect they are pretentious wánkers ( c & b ).