Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Tories getting hammered, Ukip and Lab well down. Pro-remain and Indys well up.

Tories getting hammered, Ukip and Lab well down. Pro-remain and Indys well up.

I would have thought Tory hard leavers would have voted Ukip. I guess they're just waiting for Farrage.

If the Tories are down 800, Lab should be well up but they're down getting on for 100.

Pro-remain parties up 650 and Indys who are getting voters from people finished with the big two are up over 400.

Interesting Times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I would have thought Tory hard leavers would have voted Ukip. I guess they're just waiting for Farrage.

If the Tories are down 800, Lab should be well up but they're down getting on for 100.

Pro-remain parties up 650 and Indys who are getting voters from people finished with the big two are up over 400.

Interesting Times.
    Ukip didn't stand that many in locals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

Interesting Times.
    LOOOOOOOL!

Anyone who interprets these results as a public shift towards remain is a) not very well versed in the nuances of UK politics b) indulging in wishful thinking and c) is about to get a very nasty shock in three weeks’ time.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    LOOOOOOOL!

Anyone who interprets these results as a public shift towards remain is a) not very well versed in the nuances of UK politics b) indulging in wishful thinking and c) is about to get a very nasty shock in three weeks’ time.
    Jesus fücking Christ. Do you ever actually read my posts or do you just glance at the headline and reply as though you were speaking to Jorge?

Which part of I would have thought Tory hard leavers would have voted Ukip. I guess they're just waiting for Farrage. did you not understand?