Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Decent atmosphere last night.

Decent atmosphere last night.

Especially as the vibe around the team has not been particularly positive over the last few days, and we started a leetle bit with the handbrake on and sand in the engine.

wd the magnificent support of the home crowd imo.

Also, I liked the Valencia fans because they were fairly quiet and didn't have a fùcking drum. Unlike all those awful Cherman teams. They didn't sing "Same old Arsenal" either. Which was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Especially as the vibe around the team has not been particularly positive over the last few days, and we started a leetle bit with the handbrake on and sand in the engine.

Also, I liked the Valencia fans because they were fairly quiet and didn't have a fùcking drum. Unlike all those awful Cherman teams. They didn't sing "Same old Arsenal" either. Which was nice.
    Sounded good on the telly - wd the Arsenal

Hmmm.....it was all pretty **** until we scored.

I see the Valencia fans have been filmed doing Nazi salutes and monkey chants

Yet Robbie Savage (I know) was saying how quiet it was compared to Barca the night before...tosser, him, not you
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I tell you what, Clive, the atmosphere are the arab dome has got much, much betterer this season.

It must be Unai's fault...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I tell you what, Clive, the atmosphere are the arab dome has got much, much betterer this season.

It must be Unai's fault...
    Is that another showing signs of improvement plus for him?

Berni must have been gutted we won 3-1
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Yet Robbie Savage (I know) was saying how quiet it was compared to Barca the night before...tosser, him, not you
    Dion had the right idea, imo
    Last edited by IUFG; 05-03-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”