Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you pitiful old Wengerphiles consider when you talk of his record and successes

Can you pitiful old Wengerphiles consider when you talk of his record and successes

that the bumbling old tit had twenty fúckin years to do it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    that the bumbling old tit had twenty fúckin years to do it in.
    He arrived in October and by January we were top of the league. We finished 3rd that season. The nest season, his first full season, we won a double.

That's hardly 20 years, you innumerate pillock.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He arrived in October and by January we were top of the league. We finished 3rd that season. The nest season, his first full season, we won a double.

They’re lashing out in all directions, knowing that the knives are being sharpened for their beloved oily Spaniard.

Imagine being so desperate to prop up Emery that you’ll try to denigrate Wenger’s achievements.

Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They’re lashing out in all directions, knowing that the knives are being sharpened for their beloved oily Spaniard.

Imagine being so desperate to prop up Emery that you’ll try to denigrate Wenger’s achievements.

Sad.
    Imagine being such a bitter spiteful old misery guts that you start slagging off the new manager only a few weeks into his job, and then spouting rubbish at every opportunity to put him down.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Imagine being such a bitter spiteful old misery guts that you start slagging off the new manager only a few weeks into his job, and then spouting rubbish at every opportunity to put him down.
    He is clearly proven that he’s no better than Arsene and we are awful to watch now. I’d bring Arsene home in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He is clearly proven that he’s no better than Arsene and we are awful to watch now. I’d bring Arsene home in a heartbeat.
    Yes, but you also think there is a formation allowed with 12 players in it.

Back to noncing at kiddie discos, r...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone, r. You don't miss your water, 'til your well runs dry.

Apart from the more points than last season and a better record over his first 50 games... yep, proven he is no better.

And you could day that as we are no worse than last season (and we seemed to be on a downward spiral) he has done much better than we are likely to have done if AW had remained
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Right. Precisely. Excellent management. He looked at the players he actually had and made the best of them. None of this homo vision-thing shít.

Emery took over as though he'd never heard of the Arsenal before, so he really does need to shape up. But quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Apart from the more points than last season and a better record over his first 50 games... yep, proven he is no better.

And you could day that as we are no worse than last season (and we seemed to be on a downward spiral) he has done much better than we are likely to have done if AW had remained
    He doesn't have a better record over his first 50 games. He won more games - not the same thing. You really should stop trying to cling to that statistic, as it's making you look silly.

And getting more points than AW's worst ever season for us in which he found out he was leaving about half way through isn't the achievement you seem to think it is, either.