Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Do people who make packet soup in the office not realise it smells like a

Do people who make packet soup in the office not realise it smells like a

píssy old tramp's pants?

****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    píssy old tramp's pants?

****s.
    I've recently started working from a co-working space after 2.5 years of almost exclusively working alone at home and am absolutely petrified about some of the habits I've picked up along the way.

The missus insists that as long as I don't start wa*king over Victoria Derbyshire I should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I've recently started working from a co-working space after 2.5 years of almost exclusively working alone at home and am absolutely petrified about some of the habits I've picked up along the way.

The missus insists that as long as I don't start wa*king over Victoria Derbyshire I should be ok.
    Is she your co-worker?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Is she your co-worker?
    She's funny-looking imo. Like a Celine Dion who's been left too near a radiator.

Mind you, m thinks that raddled old skank Emily Maitlis is attractive. No accounting for taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She's funny-looking imo. Like a Celine Dion who's been left too near a radiator.

Mind you, m thinks that raddled old skank Emily Maitlis is attractive. No accounting for taste.
    Emily Maitlis reminds me of my first wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Emily Maitlis reminds me of my first wife.
    Soz.