Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last night I experienced one of the most traumatic events of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Look h. You know, as well as I do, that since Berni sold us out to Shaitan for some stickball nonsense, the footballing Gods hate us.

I foresee Glory Glory for Tottenham Hotspurs, and there's fúck all we can do about it except drop our trousers and pants, bend forward, grip our ankles and grit our teeth.

Amen.
    It's been a while since I could grip my ankles, tbf. Would knees be OK?

Look h. You know, as well as I do, that since Berni sold us out to Shaitan for some stickball nonsense, the footballing Gods hate us.

I foresee Glory Glory for Tottenham Hotspurs, and there's fúck all we can do about it except drop our trousers and pants, bend forward, grip our ankles and grit our teeth.

Amen.
    I can hear it c. I can hear the ghastly anthem right now as if a throng of ten thousand of the unwashed were bellowing in my front garden,

We know what we are, we know what we are - WE'RE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE! - we know what we are

Café Oof, more like. Amirite?

I am pleased that you ate well in Portugal. I do like an old-fashioned restaurant such as you describe. I can't remember the last time I watched a Maitre d' flambée his eyebrows off at the table.

There is an unprepossessing-looking restaurant on Orpington High St, near to Xi'an, claiming to offer Thai, Malaysia and Indonesian food. Obviously one avoids such places as a matter of course, but something causeed me to check the menu wherein I found areference to roti canai... this intrigued me enough to give the place a try.

Plastic chairs, plastic wipe clean table cloths, a young chap front of house and his wife in the kitchen, and absolutely heavenly roti canai, mee goreng, laksa and Thai fishcakes. Amazing. What a find! We've been twice in a week and may return for a third visit tonight.
    Talking of Orpington, most disappointing to see another local business that had been thriving come to an abrupt end.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...57035865207998

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Talking of Orpington, most disappointing to see another local business that had been thriving come to an abrupt end.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...57035865207998
    Lols, I heard something about that. Whatever happened to free enterprise, eh?