Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47

Thread: The Cull

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I don’t think he trusts AMN and Kolasinac
    Me neither, those two were absolutely fúcking shíte last night.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Me neither, those two were absolutely fúcking shíte last night.
    Yes, I mentioned this last night.

    And if you need further proof of how bad AMN was last night, Tony Cascarino claimed this morning in the Times that he was the best player on the pitch first half.

    Can't get much more confirmed than that.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Yes. This is the first time he has ever used 3 at the back and persisted with it. If I had to guess why I’d say it’s down to injuries and not having the players he wants. I don’t think he trusts AMN and Kolasinac to be solid enough in a back 4 and we don’t have a midfielder other than Ramsey to play a three man midfield. I think we’ll sign a midfielder, winger, left back and CB and got back to a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1. Hopefully some of the youngster like Willock and Nelson get opportunities at well. I’d rather watch them than Ozil. Sick of it now.
    433 would seem to suit pretty well although we could possibly use an upgrade on Mikki depending on your view of him:

    Leno
    Hector Papa newCB newLB
    Gwenda/Xhaka Lucas newMid
    Mikki Laca Boomerang

    If we buy well that's not far off a top 4 side, certainly one that should challenge

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Here's my cull wish for the summer.
    All the powder-puff pansies can fúck right off, imo
    Cech, Ramsey and Suarez are givens, obs, but here we go.
    Those in bold, door to the left, one cross each...

    Petr Cech
    Bernd Leno
    David Ospina
    Emiliano Martinez
    Hector Bellerin
    Sokratis Papa
    Laurent Koscielny
    Calum Chambers
    Stephan Lichtsteiner
    Rob Holding
    Nacho Monreal
    Shkodran Mustafi
    Carl Jenkinson
    Konstantinos Mavropanos
    Saed Kolasinac
    Mohamed Elneny
    Henrikh Mkhitaryan
    Aaron Ramsey
    Mesut Ozil
    Lucas Torreira
    Ainsley Maitland-Niles
    Matteo Guendouzi
    Granit Xhaka
    Alexandre Lacazette
    Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
    Alex Iwobi
    Danny Welbeck
    Takuma Asano
    Denis Suarez



    that's quite the rebuilding job for the manager, there.

    Ramsey gone.
    Cheque gone.
    Welbz gone.
    Lickstiner gone.

    First Monday in June

    Ozil - chained himself to his contract..?

    The start...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Ramsey gone.
    Cheque gone.
    Welbz gone.
    Lickstiner gone.

    First Monday in June

    Ozil - chained himself to his contract..?

    The start...
    Are you completely writing off Chambers ? I kept hearing how he was having a decent season at Fulham. * I realise that last sentence could qualify as something of an oxymoron.

  6. #36
    Mickey Pearce doing their exit interviews

  7. #37
    couldn’t we get Josh to loan him to the Colorado Rapids? At least he’ll be off our wage bill and the Kronke group will make a tonne of money stateside with the shirts and advertising.

    He’ll still get his money...just not on our books.

    ...

    Think selling Aboomerang and Bellend in addition to the other clowns to fund the buyout of his contract, a new defence and winger is the way to go.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Here's my cull wish for the summer.
    All the powder-puff pansies can fúck right off, imo
    Cech, Ramsey and Suarez are givens, obs, but here we go.
    Those in bold, door to the left, one cross each...

    Petr Cech
    Bernd Leno
    David Ospina
    Emiliano Martinez
    Hector Bellerin
    Sokratis Papa
    Laurent Koscielny
    Calum Chambers
    Stephan Lichtsteiner
    Rob Holding
    Nacho Monreal
    Shkodran Mustafi
    Carl Jenkinson
    Konstantinos Mavropanos
    Saed Kolasinac
    Mohamed Elneny
    Henrikh Mkhitaryan
    Aaron Ramsey
    Mesut Ozil
    Lucas Torreira
    Ainsley Maitland-Niles
    Matteo Guendouzi
    Granit Xhaka
    Alexandre Lacazette
    Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
    Alex Iwobi
    Danny Welbeck
    Takuma Asano
    Denis Suarez



    that's quite the rebuilding job for the manager, there.
    This is why Emery had to go . That clearout obviously will not happen , and Unai has shown he cant coach up this mob ....so easier to try and find a better coach imo . Anyone that can speak english would be better , so i nominate our own Herbert Chapman

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Are you completely writing off Chambers ? I kept hearing how he was having a decent season at Fulham. * I realise that last sentence could qualify as something of an oxymoron.
    Chambers stays...at the very least we need a replacement for Mohammed El Sideways.

  10. #40
    Hmm would be interested to know just how much the Chinese are willing to spend on Aboomerang?

    £100m would work for me but hoping for a bidding war...

    With this + other sales we could a top quality right back, centre half, left back and winger imo

    Yeah we’ll lose his goals but we’d be so much stronger defensively.

    Thinking a back line of

    Leno

    Wan-Bissaka
    Tarkowski
    Sokratis
    Tiereny or Sessengon

    Would be excellent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •