Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fascinating piece on the disappearance of Tony Slattery

Fascinating piece on the disappearance of Tony Slattery

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Got famous, made some money, overdid the booze and charlie, fúcked his career.

Now rather then take responsibility for being a bit silly, he roots around and finds a memory of #something that happened when he was 8' involving 'a priest'.

Yes Tony, of course you're a victim and it's all someone else's fault. In 2019, it's always someone else's fault.

I never got why he was considered talented. On "Who's Line ... " he was always the unfunny cùnt who was trying too hard, and his prototype Kryten in Red Dwarf was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He looks sh*t. Quite dashing in his day but not overly redeeming as a comic entity, iirc.
    Poor B@stard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In 2019, it's always someone else's fault.
    The refs have not been terribly kind to us of late, tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I never got why he was considered talented. On "Who's Line ... " he was always the unfunny cùnt who was trying too hard, and his prototype Kryten in Red Dwarf was terrible.
    I was quite young when that was on. I had the impression he was the 'edgy' one?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was quite young when that was on. I had the impression he was the 'edgy' one?
    Was a bit of a less funny Jimmy Carr, iirc

He always looks like he was out of his depth intellectually.

The refs have not been terribly kind to us of late, tbf.
    It's still our fault, isn't it? Unless Henrik Mikiwhatever was abused as a child and that's what stops him behaving like a professional footballer?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's still our fault, isn't it? Unless Henrik Mikiwhatever was abused as a child and that's what stops him behaving like a professional footballer?
    I think his baldness is on his mind.