Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If we finish 6th and don't win Europa...

If we finish 6th and don't win Europa...

after having all these chances to finish 3rd this season this will be more unforgivable than anything Wenger has done.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    after having all these chances to finish 3rd this season this will be more unforgivable than anything Wenger has done.
    Shut up

. . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Shut up

. . . . . . .
    He’s right, though. Our pathetic capitulation on this run-in is a savage indictment of this worthless cùnt of a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He’s right, though. Our pathetic capitulation on this run-in is a savage indictment of this worthless cùnt of a manager.
    3 defeats on the trot. 3 put passed us each time.

And he still doesn't know what formation he wants to pick. Let alone how to use the players he has in any given formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Shut up

. . . . . . .
    You one of those "It's all Wengers fault" tossers I take it?

You one of those "It's all Wengers fault" tossers I take it?
    Don’t think so - he might be one of the ‘if we gave Wenger 22 years we should give Emery more than one’ tossers, though.

Thick tw@t.

I suppose we can’t keep blaming Aubameyang and his penalty at Spurs as the cause of all this? Although I still hold him fully responsible

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Don’t think so - he might be one of the ‘if we gave Wenger 22 years we should give Emery more than one’ tossers, though.

Thick tw@t.
    Why would you connect the two? Let’s not keep anyone for a moment if we think we can get better results with a new manager.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Thick tw@t.
    Suck your Mum. I bet you're 5ft2. Hard arse midget on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Why would you connect the two? Let’s not keep anyone for a moment if we think we can get better results with a new manager.
    That sounds too ambitious for Arsenal. Wish we started thinking like a big club for once.