Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: My word! The SDP is back!

My word! The SDP is back!

https://sdp.org.uk/new-declaration/

There's a lot I like there. In fact, most of it. Unitarian, euro-sceptic, pro-peace, economically left-of-centre, anti-identity politics, pro diversity of thought, opposed to the neoliberal, globalist, corporate elites.

First and foremost, we are democrats. The scale and vehemence of the reaction against the result of the 2016 EU referendum by Britain’s cultural and political elites was striking. The evident disdain of the Westminster class for, among others, many elderly and low income voters revealed that the powerful only tolerate democracy when their view prevails. The authority of the establishment to decide what happens has been challenged and the SDP stands behind the referendum mandate. Respect for all voters implies respect for the result.

We hold that the old Labour/Conservative duopoly is harming our nation. The Conservative party has conserved very little and instead, has put everything up for sale. Labour has abandoned the nation’s working men and women. To preserve what is best in our nation Westminster must change.
    I think I might join them, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    https://sdp.org.uk/new-declaration/

There's a lot I like there. In fact, most of it. Unitarian, euro-sceptic, pro-peace, economically left-of-centre, anti-identity politics, pro diversity of thought, opposed to the neoliberal, globalist, corporate elites.

I think I might join them, in fact.
    You can't trust them, a.

The SPG them are murderers (murderers),
    We cant make them get no furtherer,
    Cos they killed Blair Peach the teacher,
    Them killed Blair Peach, the dirty bleeders.

SPG?

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You can't trust them, a.

The SPG them are murderers (murderers),
    We cant make them get no furtherer,
    Cos they killed Blair Peach the teacher,
    Them killed Blair Peach, the dirty bleeders.
    Blair Peach 'im not an English man
    'Im a come from New Zealand
    Blair Peach i'm took a simple stand
    'Gainst di fascist and 'em wicked brand

Imagine a swivel eyed old tory tosser like you knowing Reggae fi Peach