Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking like another year with no St Totts day.

Looking like another year with no St Totts day.

Whilst it’s easy to pin the blame on Emery. We all know who the real culprit is here. It’s all down to ‘Wham Bam Shang-a-Lang’ and his ridiculous penalty at Spurs.

I appreciate we pulled out a couple of good performances against Spurs, but they are so much better than us it's really not funny. It would be an utter travesty if we finished above them.

If we finished above them, would that not suggest we are better than them? I mean, isn't that how the league table works?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I appreciate we pulled out a couple of good performances against Spurs, but they are so much better than us it's really not funny. It would be an utter travesty if we finished above them.
    I look at our defending in the last two games and think it an utter travesty that we're not fighting relegation.

If my team was in the lower-mid table, I'd look at our defence and go "Why can't we have a Europa cup run like them bunch of cünts in Islington?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I look at our defending in the last two games and think it an utter travesty that we're not fighting relegation.

If my team was in the lower-mid table, I'd look at our defence and go "Why can't we have a Europa cup run like them bunch of cünts in Islington?"
    This is why it's annoying. As clearly we don't do this every game.
    We are better than that. sloppiness and laziness and a lack in concentration.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Probably not laziness, possibly concentration, possibly lack of drilling/different personnel playing together.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Are you really saying that despite the fact that we hammered them at our place and were unlucky not to beat them at their place and are still within a few points of them in the league that they are so much better than us that it isn’t funny?

Seriously? Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously with that illogical nonsense?

The finger has to point at the manager, I'm afraid. We were played off the park by 10 man Watford, Wolves humiliated us and it could have been more. LCFC will will beat us on Sunday and if we finish 6th this season, then Emery has to go.

I'd be in favour of bringing in a young, developing manager. I am never going to love Unai the same way I loved Arsene

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The finger has to point at the manager, I'm afraid. We were played off the park by 10 man Watford, Wolves humiliated us and it could have been more. LCFC will will beat us on Sunday and if we finish 6th this season, then Emery has to go.

I'd be in favour of bringing in a young, developing manager. I am never going to love Unai the same way I loved Arsene
    though it happened under Wenger too,
    so I will give Emery the chance to get some more of his players in.

though it happened under Wenger too,
    so I will give Emery the chance to get some more of his players in.
    He just doesn't look right, F. This is The Arsenal we're talking about. Not some ram-shackle club that nobody particularly cares about. Unai won't be here for years and years to come. Why don't we bring in someone like Erik ten Hag from Ajax?