Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking like another year with no St Totts day.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Are you really saying that despite the fact that we hammered them at our place and were unlucky not to beat them at their place and are still within a few points of them in the league that they are so much better than us that it isn’t funny?

Seriously? Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously with that illogical nonsense?
    So you think we are somewhere close to Spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    So you think we are somewhere close to Spurs?
    Um, yes. If Boomerang takes his pen we would be 1 point behind them in the league and have done the double over them.

That sounds pretty close to me.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Um, yes. If Boomerang takes his pen we would be 1 point behind them in the league and have done the double over them.

That sounds pretty close to me.
    Perhaps, but the universe doesn't work like that. Chaos theory reminds us that if you change one variable you change many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He just doesn't look right, F. This is The Arsenal we're talking about. Not some ram-shackle club that nobody particularly cares about. Unai won't be here for years and years to come. Why don't we bring in someone like Erik ten Hag from Ajax?
    Rich. As we are all aware (you less so) you know the square root of fúck all about football.

Why do you think Kroenke will sack and pay off a manager that has only just got here and shown no signs of denigrating the playing performances in comparison to the previous manager?

Why are you arrogant enough to think we can just pluck a contracted manager from the grasp of another club?

Do you actually know anything about Erik ten Hag other than what you have read on Wikipedia?

So, run along back to your kiddie disco. There's a good chap.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Perhaps, but the universe doesn't work like that. Chaos theory reminds us that if you change one variable you change many others.
    Please stop littering this football forum with such reasonable talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You want to apply chaos theory to football analysis? You realise that you could never actually blame anyone for anything if we adopted this approach, right?

And that would include a certain Mike for a certain 2-0 result in 2004.

Sounds terribly dull.