Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sir C - the smoker's arrived

Are all your possessions still stuck in transit in North London?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How was the pub, Monty?
    There was a darts competition going on, so the barman told me I'm better off watching on the TV in the beer garden. Went in the garden and the wood cabin where the game was on was occupied by 18-year-old townies being ghastly. Went back inside and perched in one of the only available paces, right by the front door, which kept on banging against me whenever someone entered.

I miss London

On the plus side, picked up the filthiest Chinky takeaway you could ever imagine on the way home, which came to about a tenner for two. Chips in curry sauce!!!! From a Chinese takeway!!!!!1111!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    No, but the removal company seem to have lost two of our boxes along the way

Insurance claim
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I've had to moisturise my hands about 6 times a day to get them back to their previous condition
    very, very thinly veiled "I'm a massive transer" post imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    The North Circular is a pain in the arse

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    very, very thinly veiled "I'm a massive transer" post imo
    Very thinly veiled "I've got improbably smooth hands that would look great wrapped around your cock" post, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Very thinly veiled "I've got improbably smooth hands that would look great wrapped around your cock" post, imo.
    you would need to be a (soon to be struck off) Forensic Pathologist for that to happen, m.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you would need to be a (soon to be struck off) Forensic Pathologist for that to happen, m.

Is that rigamortis or are you just pleased to see me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not work though h, is it? It's... man's work.
    Now Monty's bottom lip will be trembling too. I'll wager he has never held a spanner or a hammer or mixed up some concrete or eaten any pussy or nothin' manly .... ever!