Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do folk rate our chances of 4th, then? I would say that we might

How do folk rate our chances of 4th, then? I would say that we might

still be favourites for it. Chelsea surely cannot win at Old Trafford. They then play Watford at home then LCFC away.

Meanwhile, Arsenal will surely at least get a draw at LCFC. Followed by wins against Brighton (h) and Burnley (a)?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    still be favourites for it. Chelsea surely cannot win at Old Trafford. They then play Watford at home then LCFC away.

Meanwhile, Arsenal will surely at least get a draw at LCFC. Followed by wins against Brighton (h) and Burnley (a)?
    Did you see us against Watford, Palace or Wolves, at all?

If Man U beat Chelsea then i make them fave's
    If Chelsea draw then i would say it is us that are slight fave's
    If Chelsea win then thay are fave's
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I think I feel more comfortable with us 'chasing' the spot rather than 'defending it'

all depends on the attitude of the players in the next few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did you see us against Watford, Palace or Wolves, at all?
    Has anyone told the players that the rules of the game are the same, regardless of whether we play home or away.

It's embarrassing. But we can't keep losing.

Has anyone told the players that the rules of the game are the same, regardless of whether we play home or away.

Weird if we actually won half of those away games we been so terrible at we might actually be way up there in the table.

I think we can keep losing, tbh. The wheels are off and rolling down the road imo.

The rules seemed the same against Palace, Watford and Wolves. Location had little to do with it.

Quite fancy the 7/1 for Frankfurt in the EL too

Do we actually want the CL next season? We’ll just get raped by the other sides...worse if it’s no Vaseline Bayern.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Quite fancy the 7/1 for Frankfurt in the EL too
    Hang on, you reckoned we'd win 2-0 last night..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”