Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I for one will never do a Monty and point out that my contempt for this cùnt

I for one will never do a Monty and point out that my contempt for this cùnt

has been utterly vindicated.

Oh no. Not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Oh no. Not me.
    Perish the thought that I agree with you, and all tha'.

Oh no. Not me.
    How can you seriously judge the bloke at this point ? Whatever you think on a personal level ( fair enough ) He’s had one hand tied behind his back all season

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    How can you seriously judge the bloke at this point ? Whatever you think on a personal level ( fair enough ) He’s had one hand tied behind his back all season
    Its hard to be impressed with his performance over the last 3 league games tbf...

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Burnley is winding you up. He loves Emery, particularly the dodgy teeth and slick back hair.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Its hard to be impressed with his performance over the last 3 league games tbf...
    Blame Tony fúcking C for tonight imo

Then again he totally nailed the City result
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Not overly defending him bb. He took a couple of opponents for granted, which was reflected in the team selection. Wolves were odds on to draw/beat us, and would have possibly finished further up the table, had they not inexplicably lost points to teams like Southampton, Huddersfield, Burnley etc.
    I don't think it matters who manages the team at this point. The money isn't there to go spending 100m on replacements, which is what's needed. The club have been in apathetic torpor for years. The board were guilty of complacency and stood and watched, as we've been caught and in some cases, overtaken by clubs snapping at our heels.
    I'm not convinced much will change. We've had sh*t luck with injuries to key players this season. The last two games we've had 70% possession and shipped six goals.. Go figure ?

Oh no. Not me.
    Good, because it hasn't been...stick to Cricket b, at least you know a little bit about that "sport"
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Oh no. Not me.
    Hmmmmmmm.

Why would anyone want Wenger back our Emery out?

We've improved at home and are getting exactly the same away from home.

best / worst of both worlds imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”