Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I vote we do.a Rioch again , sack this cűnt

I vote we do.a Rioch again , sack this cűnt

And appoint the Wolves lad...or Arteta . Maybe even Steve McLaren
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    As soon as I was abut to type "My missus could do better", Papa Sok scores. 10 mins left. 3-1 down. The come back is on.

Bloke is a total fraud, I know I said I'd give him a couple of transfer windows but just don't think he's anymore than a okay mid-table manager

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Bloke is a total fraud, I know I said I'd give him a couple of transfer windows but just don't think he's anymore than a okay mid-table manager
    I think we could get a new manager every couple of months. as some players seem to react initially when someone new comes in. then go backwards.

Iwobi

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's not blindingly apparent that the players are putting themselves out for him, is it? One wonders how easy it is to inspire one's team to superhuman effort with such a mystifying use of the 'English' language. I, for one, have given up wtaching his press conferences or interviews because I don't understand what he's talking about. I'm not even convinced the problem is that he's speaking in a foreign language; I suspect he waffles incomprehensible nonsense in Spanish as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not blindingly apparent that the players are putting themselves out for him, is it? One wonders how easy it is to inspire one's team to superhuman effort with such a mystifying use of the 'English' language. I, for one, have given up wtaching his press conferences or interviews because I don't understand what he's talking about. I'm not even convinced the problem is that he's speaking in a foreign language; I suspect he waffles incomprehensible nonsense in Spanish as well.
    These are basically the same players (with 1 or 2 notable exceptions) that failed to put themselves out for AW over the last couple of years, so perhaps it is is the players we should be looking to ditch rather than the manager, or perhaps point the finger at the person who signed them in the first place.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I agree, it cannot be anything to do with the English language as all the players are foreign, in any case #WengerOut

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Guardiola, imo. He seems like a manager seeking a fresh challenge.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

i find it odd. as this 'Champions league' football seems to be the big deal everyone wants.
    If they didn't piss about the last few games they could have already secured it.

Valencia will be a much harder fixture than they will anticipate. Where are a week ago a lot of fans said we already won the thing

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    These are basically the same players (with 1 or 2 notable exceptions) that failed to put themselves out for AW over the last couple of years, so perhaps it is is the players we should be looking to ditch rather than the manager, or perhaps point the finger at the person who signed them in the first place.
    Did I say anything about ditching the manager?

Fúck me, I have said over and over again that I don't like whatever it is that he is trying to do with the team, I can't see a plan or a style of play taking shape and I don't enjoy watching the football, but that it's his first season so too early to make a judgement yet.

What is permissable to say, oh arbiter of opinion? That everyone is wonderful and Arsene is a ****?