Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some retard is going to come along and explain how

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    everything’s perfect now Arsène has gone.

Come along. I’m listening.

Shirley, perfect would be winning the league?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    everything’s perfect now Arsène has gone.

Come along. I’m listening.
    Let us weed out the Wenger legacy over the summer, eh?
    The best Arsenal player on the pitch last night was Gwendoozi (along with Nketiah).

Shameful seens, but then we've become accustomed to these types of away performances over the last 5 years.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Ganpati's Goonerz -- blah blah blah "Out of interest, which one do you hate more?

The white one with a beard and a chavvy accent who's covered head to toe in tattoos?

Or the black one who says "fam" and/or "blud" every 2-3 words, who thinks he knows what it's like to live in a ghetto when none of the street kids and ghetto dwellers I've known have ever had an NHS, housing benefit and the ability to fly round the world watching sport for a living with a get out of jail free passport?

Or the one in head-to-toes AFC tat?

Personally, I hate the fücking lot of them."

10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Ganpati's Goonerz -- blah blah blah "Out of interest, which one do you hate more?

The white one with a beard and a chavvy accent who's covered head to toe in tattoos?

Or the black one who says "fam" and/or "blud" every 2-3 words, who thinks he knows what it's like to live in a ghetto when none of the street kids and ghetto dwellers I've known have ever had an NHS, housing benefit and the ability to fly round the world watching sport for a living with a get out of jail free passport?

Or the one in head-to-toes AFC tat?

Personally, I hate the fücking lot of them."

I like Troopz cos he's from my ends but that channel is a sack of crap. Right now they simply can't utter Emery's name in a negative light. They demanded Wenger's blood and now he's gone and been replaced by as big of a muppet they can't acknowledge that.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    I like Troopz cos he's from my ends but that channel is a sack of crap. Right now they simply can't utter Emery's name in a negative light. They demanded Wenger's blood and now he's gone and been replaced by as big of a muppet they can't acknowledge that.
    So the fact that UE has a better win record after 50 games than any manager we have ever had means nothing then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    So the fact that UE has a better win record after 50 games than any manager we have ever had means nothing then
    Yeah because the football we play is crap. I haven't seen a single semblance of good football in the 2nd half of this season.

Yeah because the football we play is crap. I haven't seen a single semblance of good football in the 2nd half of this season.
    Away from home, especially. An utter car crash, we didn't even deserve to beat 10 man Watford

4-1 over Fulham and 5-1 over Bmouth weren’t bad, not to mention the 2 nils over Chelsea and Napoli.

Thick tw@t.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    4-1 over Fulham and 5-1 over Bmouth weren’t bad, not to mention the 2 nils over Chelsea and Napoli.

Thick tw@t.
    Your Mum has a thick tw@t

Imagine using relegated Fulham to measure how good our football is 😂😂😂