Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If we play at Wolves like we played at Watford.

If we play at Wolves like we played at Watford.

We'll get gubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We'll get gubbed.
    Presumably we'll lose tonight which means we'll be fifth & one point behind Chelsea. We could then do with United beating Chelsea & getting a draw (minimum) at Leicester.

If we manage that then we could do with Wolves taking points off Chelsea at Stamford Bridge while we beat Brighton at home. That would take us at least 2 points clear of Chelsea going into the final game.

Thing is....Wolves have been dog sh*t since going 2 up vs Watford in the Cup.

Comfortable 3nil win for us...easy money.

Mustafi, Jenkinson and Mohamed El Sideways won’t play too.

We'll get gubbed.
    I've put the Alfa on the back burner.
    I would like a reasonably priced 'SUV' type of thing

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I've put the Alfa on the back burner.
    I would like a reasonably priced 'SUV' type of thing
    Hmm. I'd avoid Fiat/Alfa offerings in the SUV area, tbh. You could stay with the group and probably still get your loyalty discount if you looed at Jeep. The Compass is OK. (Ignore the Renegade, it's a Fiat).

Hmm. I'd avoid Fiat/Alfa offerings in the SUV area, tbh. You could stay with the group and probably still get your loyalty discount if you looed at Jeep. The Compass is OK. (Ignore the Renegade, it's a Fiat).
    this is an option too, Yeah I was looking at the Renegade it seems the same car as I have now in a different shell

What's the best German one? I quite like the BMW X4.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What's the best German one? I quite like the BMW X4.
    I remember when I was younger certain cars being so cool and nice. Now they look horrible when driven about and can be bought for little money. for example I though BMW X3 was the *******s.