Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else feeling uncomfortable about having a slightly lewd tingle in

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You've got a attitood problem, dude.
    Have you ever considered that the person who sits there more than 24 hours after transmission of the most long-awaited series on the planet (and which everyone wants to talk about) moaning about spoilers because they couldn't be arsed to catch up beforehand is actually the inconsiderate one? Have you? Hmmm? I'll bet you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yeah but think of the implications for the spin-off, now we know that [SPOILER] *** ***** ** *** *** ****** **** ** **** ** *** ***** ** ******* ********** [/SPOILER]
    Yeah, but I didn't expect him to **** her up the **** like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you ever considered that the person who sits there more than 24 hours after transmission of the most long-awaited series on the planet (and which everyone wants to talk about) moaning about spoilers because they couldn't be arsed to catch up beforehand is actually the inconsiderate one? Have you? Hmmm? I'll bet you haven't.
    I popped into the Lion at Farningham the other day. I ordered one and a half pints of Timothy Taylor (?) and a bag of dry roasted nuts.

Riddle me this: how can a pint and a half of bitter and a bag of nuts come to £10.90? What on earth is going on?

Did you know that a first class stamp is more than 10 bob now?

I'm going to join the Brexit Party. This cannot go on any longer.

P.S. If you want to talk about GoT why not go to a GoT forum where similar saddos who are right up to date (ooh, you're hard) can compare Dungeons and Dragons experiences from your youth.

£10.90!

I popped into the Lion at Farningham the other day. I ordered one and a half pints of Timothy Taylor (?) and a bag of dry roasted nuts.

Riddle me this: how can a pint and a half of bitter and a bag of nuts come to £10.90? What on earth is going on?

Did you know that a first class stamp is more than 10 bob now?

I'm going to join the Brexit Party. This cannot go on any longer.

P.S. If you want to talk about GoT why not go to a GoT forum where similar saddos who are right up to date (ooh, you're hard) can compare Dungeons and Dragons experiences from your youth.

£10.90!
    Oddly enough, I just had lunch with the daughter at the Pied Bull (a much better pub, albeit without the nice riverside garden).

To answer your question, though, many people would tell you it's all about overheads (rent, heat, wages, taxation, etc, etc, etc). But those people are wrong. The real answer is foreigners.

Why are you ordering halves, btw, you shandy-bothering bumboy?
    Last edited by Burney; 04-23-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Oddly enough, I just had lunch with the daughter at the Pied Bull (a much better pub, albeit without the nice riverside garden).

To answer your question, though, many people would tell you it's all about overheads (rent, heat, wages, taxation, etc, etc, etc), but those people are wrong. The real answer is foreigners.

Why are you ordering halves, btw, you shandy-bothering bumboy?
    I like the Pied Bull but it was Saturday morning and all about sitting awhile by the river in lazy contemplation. Actually I was impressed by the Lion. It used to have a sort of Harvester feel, when I went there many moons ago, but now it looks all smart and trendy. I might try a lunch there sometime.

The half was for her, wasn't it? Wtf would I be doing with a half?

I like the Pied Bull but it was Saturday morning and all about sitting awhile by the river in lazy contemplation. Actually I was impressed by the Lion. It used to have a sort of Harvester feel, when I went there many moons ago, but now it looks all smart and trendy. I might try a lunch there sometime.

The half was for her, wasn't it? Wtf would I be doing with a half?
    Oh, right. She was quaffing ale, was she? Oh, dear.

Mind you, I was rather taken aback when I went into the pub with E and she ordered a pint of numbers.

I may try The Lion if you say it's nice these days.

Oh, right. She was quaffing ale, was she? Oh, dear.

Mind you, I was rather taken aback when I went into the pub with E and she ordered a pint of numbers.

I may try The Lion if you say it's nice these days.
    Numbers? What is numbers?

We should do lunch. Ndxt week. Wednesday?

Not heard that for ages, Pint of 1664

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not heard that for ages, Pint of 1664
    Ooh yuck.

I had a pint of Red Stripe the other day. It's like fúcking syrup.

Seize-cent-soixante-quatre