Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else feeling uncomfortable about having a slightly lewd tingle in

Anyone else feeling uncomfortable about having a slightly lewd tingle in

the winkie seeing little Arya Stark in the naughty naked nude?

That bird who plays the Dragon bird simply cannot act.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Spoilertastic, h, thanks very much indeed.

Meanwhile, she's 22 years old so you're not a peedo after all.

Emilia Clarke's limitations in the acting dept is hardly a spoiler tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm up to series 5 episode 2. If I can avoid spoilers for another 3 weeks I'm golden.

I did utter a slight 'Ewwwww', I must admit.

I suppose it's the fact that we've 'known' the character since she was very much a child and seeing her doing the sex feels icky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    She's always been shockingly bad, but lately since she's just been asked to do the haughty imperious bit and not try to convey any actual human emotions, she's been tolerable. However, she needed to do emotions in the last episode and it really wasn't good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm up to series 5 episode 2. If I can avoid spoilers for another 3 weeks I'm golden.
    Well I'll issue an edict to the whole fúcking world that no-one may discuss any contemporary TV dramas until the go ahead has been given by Lord Charles Fartarsing Guffingbollócks! - wait til you see the size of the dwarf's cock.

Well I'll issue an edict to the whole fúcking world that no-one may discuss any contemporary TV dramas until the go ahead has been given by Lord Charles Fartarsing Guffingbollócks! - wait til you see the size of the dwarf's cock.
    You've got a attitood problem, dude.

I think prefixing a thread with ' *** GoT Spoiler *** ' is fairly standard procedure and should suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I did utter a slight 'Ewwwww', I must admit.

I suppose it's the fact that we've 'known' the character since she was very much a child and seeing her doing the sex feels icky.
    Yeah but think of the implications for the spin-off, now we know that [SPOILER] *** ***** ** *** *** ****** **** ** **** ** *** ***** ** ******* ********** [/SPOILER]