Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That Swedish eco-loon kid is as weird as

That Swedish eco-loon kid is as weird as

fúck. What kind of twisted parents brainwashed that little freak?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's a real Children of the Corn vibe going on, isn't there? The weird thing is everyone lining up to praise her rather than pointing out that this is really fúcking messed up.

Apparently, she has Assburgers, so she's basically a kid with issues being mercilessly exploited. It's deeply síck.

She’s got asperger’s and irresponsible parents. I feel a bit sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There's a real Children of the Corn vibe going on, isn't there? The weird thing is everyone lining up to praise her rather than pointing out that this is really fúcking messed up.

Apparently, she has Assburgers, so she's basically a kid with issues being mercilessly exploited. It's deeply síck.
    Assburgers is a made up nonsense, though. Her issues are that she's a precocious little creep and has never had the belt round the earhole and been advised to shut the fúck up while adults are talking.

swedish loony.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I keep looking on Twitter and seeing people praising her and demanding that we end western consumerism to stop the Chinee polluting massively.

They don't seem to grasp that this would basically throw hundreds of millions of people back into the millennia of grinding poverty from which they've only just emerged due to western consumerism. Or they don't care.

These people are weird - and really not compassionate.

Assburgers is a made up nonsense, though. Her issues are that she's a precocious little creep and has never had the belt round the earhole and been advised to shut the fúck up while adults are talking.

swedish loony.jpg
    Well she's not exactly normal, is she? There's deffo summat wrong with her - apart from being Swedish, I mean.

Not real though, is it? We used to call it, 'being naughty'. And a good hiding cured us of aspergers, autism, peanut allergies, anxiety and any other made up bullshít designed to give parents a free pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I keep looking on Twitter and seeing people praising her and demanding that we end western consumerism to stop the Chinee polluting massively.

They don't seem to grasp that this would basically throw hundreds of millions of people back into the millennia of grinding poverty from which they've only just emerged due to western consumerism. Or they don't care.

These people are weird - and really not compassionate.
    My favourite thing from the last few days was that Dame Emma whatsherface jetting in from LA to take up the role of a hippy climate change protester. She must rack up more air miles per year than most people would in a lifetime.

I feel sorry for her because she's ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I feel sorry for her because she's ugly.
    Being ugly doesn't matter if you're a chick though, does it? You'll still get laid. You could have a face like Nigel Farage's árse, but as long as you're equipped with títs and fánny, you can enjoy a healthy and satisfying sex life.

God bless men's lack of discernment. Otherwise your mum would have remained virgo intacto.