Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This whole Sri Lanka thing is a bit rum

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The Lügenpresse are doing their thing.
    Yup. All those Churches in France just keep getting attacked by *checks notes* ‘Militant Secularists’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/880406...tian-heritage/

But yeah. Deffo not muslims. Cos... the same people who suddenly - as if all reading from a script dictated to them - refer on social media to hundreds of murdered Christians as ‘Easter worshippers’ and immediately rush to protect Muslims the second yet another of their number commits yet another fùcking atrocity say so.
    Fùck me, but there’s none so blind as those that will not see, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yup. All those Churches in France just keep getting attacked by *checks notes* ‘Militant Secularists’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/880406...tian-heritage/

But yeah. Deffo not muslims. Cos... the same people who suddenly - as if all reading from a script dictated to them - refer on social media to hundreds of murdered Christians as ‘Easter worshippers’ and immediately rush to protect Muslims the second yet another of their number commits yet another fùcking atrocity say so.
    Fùck me, but there’s none so blind as those that will not see, eh?
    Yes all that too but they've been even more sinister than normal this time. After seeing all the rightful backlash from all the stuff you've mentioned they then days later after seeing the backlash the regime was getting decide to run with the angle that this attack was revenge for Christchurch and go on to run 90% of their story about the mythical super Nazis about to take over the World.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Ah...BNN instead of CNN

Burnley News Network.
    Tbf, the flaming arrows was C's idea. And was actually a damn sight more plausible than the Muzzie spiderman with an invisibility cloak.

Though I actually hoped I'm proved wrong about this, now. Imagine if it turns out the Muzzies have actually invented an invisibility cloak. Berni would keep having to poke thin air with a stick to make sure there wasn't one hidden next to him.

If you think he's para now, imagine him if he really did have something to be paranoid about.

As I say, I now want this theory to be true.

Kevin Bacon gone all Manchurian Candidate on us

When did the Terries get to him and his invisibility tech?