Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Spurs lost, United lost, Chelsea drew, and we

So Spurs lost, United lost, Chelsea drew, and we

fúcked it. Properly fúcked it.

Irritating. Perhaps more than irritating, in fact.

El Neny and Guendouzi. It's hardly Vieira and Petit, is it? It's not exactly Fabregas and Nasri.

I is disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

El Neny and Guendouzi. It's hardly Vieira and Petit, is it? It's not exactly Fabregas and Nasri.

I is disappoint.
    Mustafi, as per previous comments, every time he makes an error, we get properly punished. He's clearly got some hoodoo on him and needs ****ing off immediately

I is disappoint.
    The much-heralded 'Race for Fourth' has devolved into a competition between three sides to see who is prepared to step up and be the least shít.

I is disappoint.
    Nobody wants to secure that top 4 spot.
    it's going to be a weekly occurrence for the next few weeks.

However another weekend gone and it's still in our hands so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Mustafi, as per previous comments, every time he makes an error, we get properly punished. He's clearly got some hoodoo on him and needs ****ing off immediately
    Think we'll scrape in or just miss out? I think that we probably need 9 points from our remaining 12 to do it. Here be my predictions:

Wolves (a) - L
    Leicester (a) - D
    Brighton (h) - W
    Burnley (a) - W

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Nobody wants to secure that top 4 spot.
    it's going to be a weekly occurrence for the next few weeks.

However another weekend gone and it's still in our hands so to speak
    'In our hands' We shít our collective pants every time there's a realistic prospect of securing a fourth-place spot and seem to regard other teams' stadia in the same way Superman regards Kryptonite. Given which, you'll forgive me if I don't see us having it in our hands as an unalloyed positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'In our hands' We shít our collective pants every time there's a realistic prospect of securing a fourth-place spot and seem to regard other teams' stadia in the same way Superman regards Kryptonite. Given which, you'll forgive me if I don't see us having it in our hands as an unalloyed positive.
    That stupid Spanish **** seems to keep picking the worst side available to him

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Can't help but feel our most realistic prospect of Champions League is for us to win the EL, tbh. Unai seems to be quite good at winning it.

I am glad, I think he's really testing to see what he has (if anything) out of certain players before he bind them this summer.

still think we'll finish in the top 4.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 04-23-2019 at 10:09 AM.

Yes. Remarkable, isn't it? I shudder to think what we'll look like once he gets rid of all AW's legacy signings and we only have what he thinks are good players.