Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Spurs lost, United lost, Chelsea drew, and we

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Remarkable, isn't it? I shudder to think what we'll look like once he gets rid of all AW's legacy signings and we only have what he thinks are good players.
    Did you know that Carl Jenkinson earns £60,000 per week? Quite how this scenario has manifested itself, I am not sure.

Unfortunately, a lot of our weakest players are earning substantial salaries which will mean that we cannot shift them until their contracts are up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Did you know that Carl Jenkinson earns £60,000 per week? Quite how this scenario has manifested itself, I am not sure.

Unfortunately, a lot of our weakest players are earning substantial salaries which will mean that we cannot shift them until their contracts are up.
    Ah, Blenkinsopp. Not so much an Arsenal player as a full-kit wánker par excellence.

article-2111029-120CF125000005DC-537_634x419.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah, Blenkinsopp. Not so much an Arsenal player as a full-kit wánker par excellence.

article-2111029-120CF125000005DC-537_634x419.jpg
    He must have such a laugh when he's out on the beers with his mates. He must regnognise the fact that he is, at best, a League One footballer. Yet, inexplicably, he has played for his favourite team for eight years. Better still, he plays about 3 games of football per season.

So his week consists of running about with proper footballers between 0900 and 1300 Mon-Fri & then having weekends off. The whole time he earns £60,000 a week playing for his boyhood club.

Can't knock him, tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He must have such a laugh when he's out on the beers with his mates. He must regnognise the fact that he is, at best, a League One footballer. Yet, inexplicably, he has played for his favourite team for eight years. Better still, he plays about 3 games of football per season.

So his week consists of running about with proper footballers between 0900 and 1300 Mon-Fri & then having weekends off. The whole time he earns £60,000 a week playing for his boyhood club.

Can't knock him, tbf.
    Oh, I don't. At least he is actually an Arsenal fan. We've had people stealing much more significant livings from us over the years.

Quite like Mohamed El Sideways....I mean it’s hard to hate him.

Nice chap imo good egg.

would be better off at a mid / lower table team.

Newcastle or West Ham who suit him well and I’m sure the fans who love him there.

Next season will be different when we move a lot of these types on and we see the likes of ESR, Reece Nelson and Willock burst through.

I’m told the latter has been tearing it for the youths so we either have to play him, sell him or send him to Germany on loan because he needs proper 1st team football now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Quite like Mohamed El Sideways....I mean it’s hard to hate him.

Nice chap imo good egg.

would be better off at a mid / lower table team.

Newcastle or West Ham who suit him well and I’m sure the fans who love him there.

Next season will be different when we move a lot of these types on and we see the likes of ESR, Reece Nelson and Willock burst through.

I’m told the latter has been tearing it for the youths so we either have to play him, sell him or send him to Germany on loan because he needs proper 1st team football now.
    How many years have you been watching the Arsenal, t? Surely you have noticed over that time that there is always an incredible crop of youngsters about to burst into the first team and take us back to glory?

You will also have noticed that (with the possible exception of the Adams, Rocastle, Merson era) it never actually happens.
    Last edited by Burney; 04-23-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That stupid Spanish **** seems to keep picking the worst side available to him
    As poor a midfield as I've seen since Hillier took up more lucrative work.