Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We're through .. Ive switched over to see if Prague can pull it off against the

We're through .. Ive switched over to see if Prague can pull it off against the

Rent Boys* ....

*I invented that term on here about 16 years ago. Used to call them the Kings Road rent boys, then saw it spread round the forums and get shortened to the Rent Boys ... true

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Rent Boys* ....

*I invented that term on here about 16 years ago. Used to call them the Kings Road rent boys, then saw it spread round the forums and get shortened to the Rent Boys ... true
    We windalled, Herbs. A clean sheet away in Europe. Maybe this Europa League thing is Dick's level after all. Let's hope he wins his 4th, eh?

But no Rambo could be a problem. I was really sure he was gonna score the winner in the final vs the Chavs.

So this summer we need two new MFs with Rambo off, a new CH and a winger of some sort.

In the PHW, DD and Danny Fitzman days, they'd have coughed up the extra £100m we need on players that would give us 4-5 years and still have resale value. But the evil Septic won't.

I really wish he'd go. If we put a grand each on the Ashes win, could you bomb his ranch as well as B's wånking shed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    We windalled, Herbs. A clean sheet away in Europe. Maybe this Europa League thing is Dick's level after all. Let's hope he wins his 4th, eh?

But no Rambo could be a problem. I was really sure he was gonna score the winner in the final vs the Chavs.

So this summer we need two new MFs with Rambo off, a new CH and a winger of some sort.

In the PHW, DD and Danny Fitzman days, they'd have coughed up the extra £100m we need on players that would give us 4-5 years and still have resale value. But the evil Septic won't.

I really wish he'd go. If we put a grand each on the Ashes win, could you bomb his ranch as well as B's wånking shed?
    I can as long as he keeps gas cylinders at his ranch. I can make those things go up like little Enola Gay's. Flatten the vulgar little yahoo boy's entire estate. It's the thousand quid I'm struggling with. Especially as it depends on a performance from England.

Can't you have a word with this Shiva fella - those old Indian deities must despise America surely? When Stan goes padding barefoot around his hacienda in his dressing gown ( and no syrup ) looking for a place to knock one out old Shiv can send a rattlesnake to bite his cock. Only possible flaw is Stan has a wánking shed (many blokes do) so our god will have to strike it with lightning. This deity can summon thunder and lightning I take it?