Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
We windalled, Herbs. A clean sheet away in Europe. Maybe this Europa League thing is Dick's level after all. Let's hope he wins his 4th, eh?

But no Rambo could be a problem. I was really sure he was gonna score the winner in the final vs the Chavs.

So this summer we need two new MFs with Rambo off, a new CH and a winger of some sort.

In the PHW, DD and Danny Fitzman days, they'd have coughed up the extra £100m we need on players that would give us 4-5 years and still have resale value. But the evil Septic won't.

I really wish he'd go. If we put a grand each on the Ashes win, could you bomb his ranch as well as B's wånking shed?
I can as long as he keeps gas cylinders at his ranch. I can make those things go up like little Enola Gay's. Flatten the vulgar little yahoo boy's entire estate. It's the thousand quid I'm struggling with. Especially as it depends on a performance from England.

Can't you have a word with this Shiva fella - those old Indian deities must despise America surely? When Stan goes padding barefoot around his hacienda in his dressing gown ( and no syrup ) looking for a place to knock one out old Shiv can send a rattlesnake to bite his cock. Only possible flaw is Stan has a wánking shed (many blokes do) so our god will have to strike it with lightning. This deity can summon thunder and lightning I take it?