Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confident, chaps?

Confident, chaps?

It's hard to be confident away from home. That starting 11 should have at least a goal in them though.
    "...the Liverpool players are down, absolutely abject. Aldridge is down. Barnes is down. Dalglish just stands there. Nicol's on his knees. McMahon is on his knees..."

Quote Originally Posted by CrossGun View Post
    It's hard to be confident away from home. That starting 11 should have at least a goal in them though.
    Farkin 'ell - haven't seen you for while If we manage to feck this up I'm joining sir C and Berni's Emery out movement. We really should be able to win this tie AND the trophy

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Farkin 'ell - haven't seen you for while If we manage to feck this up I'm joining sir C and Berni's Emery out movement. We really should be able to win this tie AND the trophy
    "I just think Arsenal need to stay in the game as long as they can..." John Hartson, getting paid for this cutting edge insight.

Good to see ya Herb, you still running this part of the interweb with an iron fist, I expect?
    "...the Liverpool players are down, absolutely abject. Aldridge is down. Barnes is down. Dalglish just stands there. Nicol's on his knees. McMahon is on his knees..."

I'm going to say 3-0 and a red card
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

And an own goal.

Ramsey hamstring the dreaded 3-4 weeks or more out? Lovely goal from Lacazette, but I think I might swap the goal for having a fit Ramsey for the rest of the season.

"I just think Arsenal need to stay in the game as long as they can..." John Hartson, getting paid for this cutting edge insight.

Good to see ya Herb, you still running this part of the interweb with an iron fist, I expect?
    I only have Italian commentary. Anyone with a stream?

Ramsey hamstring the dreaded 3-4 weeks or more out? Lovely goal from Lacazette, but I think I might swap the goal for having a fit Ramsey for the rest of the season.
    Let us hope it is a tweak and not a pull.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

They all fear me Cross .. like an antelope fears the lion. I had that sissy boy bb blubbing like a girl yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I only have Italian commentary. Anyone with a stream?
    Just seen this, sorry for late reply...this link should work:

http://www.dubs.to/xch5/