Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marc Overmars hasn't got any taller.

Marc Overmars hasn't got any taller.

He's just expanded sideways a bit :-0https://twitter.com/Darch/status/1118262753830088705

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's just expanded sideways a bit :-0https://twitter.com/Darch/status/1118262753830088705
    Still wonderful though

Awwww, bless 'im with 'is ickle legs.

Turkish coffee is my new thing, btw. I bought a Cezve and some of the good stuff on t'internet and it's pissing all over espressos at the moment. It also has magical properties: felt a trifle sketchy this morning, but two of those bad boys and I'm right as rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Awwww, bless 'im with 'is ickle legs.

Turkish coffee is my new thing, btw. I bought a Cezve and some of the good stuff on t'internet and it's pissing all over espressos at the moment. It also has magical properties: felt a trifle sketchy this morning, but two of those bad boys and I'm right as rain.
    Do you strain it through your teeth?

I was drinking rum in 'Milton Keyne's finest Jamaican restaurant' until God knowws what time. At 7 this morning I decended upon a Hilton breakfast buffet like a peculiarly ravenous avenging angel, perhaps in locust form.

I even persuaded them to cook me an egg!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Still wonderful though
    He's always had a kind face, hasn't he? So important, I always think.

Do you strain it through your teeth?

I was drinking rum in 'Milton Keyne's finest Jamaican restaurant' until God knowws what time. At 7 this morning I decended upon a Hilton breakfast buffet like a peculiarly ravenous avenging angel, perhaps in locust form.

I even persuaded them to cook me an egg!
    It's fine just so long as you give it a moment to settle and don't try and drink the sludge at the bottom. Any more than two and you start to get palpitations, though.

What did you eat in said Jamaican restaurant? Jerked meat? Ackee and saltfish? Curry goat? Rice and pea?

I've always preferred the Bajan rums like Cockspur and Mount Gay.

It's fine just so long as you give it a moment to settle and don't try and drink the sludge at the bottom. Any more than two and you start to get palpitations, though.

What did you eat in said Jamaican restaurant? Jerked meat? Ackee and saltfish? Curry goat? Rice and pea?

I've always preferred the Bajan rums like Cockspur and Mount Gay.
    I had jerk pork belly which was pretty nice but the portion was extremely niggardly; one slice, which went with my breath, leaving me eyeing my companions' meals jealously. I suggested they poke their rice an' pea up their hole and serve me what the menu described as 'dirty curry fries'. This was an excellent decision.

I had jerk pork belly which was pretty nice but the portion was extremely niggardly; one slice, which went with my breath, leaving me eyeing my companions' meals jealously. I suggested they poke their rice an' pea up their hole and serve me what the menu described as 'dirty curry fries'. This was an excellent decision.
    I for one am very much hoping you didn't use the word 'niggardly' in a Jamaican restaurant.

I for one am very much hoping you didn't use the word 'niggardly' in a Jamaican restaurant.
    The staff were absolutely fantastic. Clearly well trained and incredibly smiley and enthusiastic. I was actually shocked to experience such delightful service. It's a chain, apparently. Turtle Bay. I'd go again just for the warmth of the smiles.

The staff were absolutely fantastic. Clearly well trained and incredibly smiley and enthusiastic. I was actually shocked to experience such delightful service. It's a chain, apparently. Turtle Bay. I'd go again just for the warmth of the smiles.
    Your nearest branch is in Croydon.

My nearest branch is in Chelmsford