Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I have seen it suggested that the froggie Laporte is not the most liked

I have seen it suggested that the froggie Laporte is not the most liked

chap in the City dressing room.

After last night I would think he's the most hated man in Manchester, at least the blue bit, anyway. An absolute shocker which along with the useless Belgian (Kompany, not Neg) at the back.

Maybe Pep isn't a genius. No De Bruyne in the first leg and then Kompany and Laporte ahead of Stones in the second and they both had shockers.

Watch Kompany try to head the ball away before the winning goal

Oh, Pep is certainly a genius; last season showed that clearly. Doesn't mean he's perfect though, doesn't make errors.

And how is Neg, by the way? And that bonnie lass of his? Hope they are well.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    chap in the City dressing room.

After last night I would think he's the most hated man in Manchester, at least the blue bit, anyway. An absolute shocker which along with the useless Belgian (Kompany, not Neg) at the back.

Maybe Pep isn't a genius. No De Bruyne in the first leg and then Kompany and Laporte ahead of Stones in the second and they both had shockers.

Watch Kompany try to head the ball away before the winning goal
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, Pep is certainly a genius; last season showed that clearly. Doesn't mean he's perfect though, doesn't make errors.

Last time I saw Neg he was nursing a dislocated shoulder following an accident racing bicycles.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

He's still horribly Belgian last time I looked anyway. Maz is as fine as a homicidal drunken Scot can be

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's still horribly Belgian last time I looked anyway. Maz is as fine as a homicidal drunken Scot can be
    From what I can tell on Facebook, after all these years she still hasn't taught him any dress sense.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    From what I can tell on Facebook, after all these years she still hasn't taught him any dress sense.
    Or hair care