Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seems silly, but for me Song’s second goal encapsulates their superiority over us

Seems silly, but for me Song’s second goal encapsulates their superiority over us

They have at least five players who you would back to hit the target with conviction from that position (Son, Kane, Eriksen, Moura and Ali).

We literally have none. Not one.

You’d probably want Ramsey on it, or Auba at a push. But that’s it.

I wouldn’t mind but none of the five listed above were even big money signings. How did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    They have at least five players who you would back to hit the target with conviction from that position (Son, Kane, Eriksen, Moura and Ali).

I wouldn’t mind but none of the five listed above were even big money signings. How did this happen?
    You and all the other AKB ****warts kept the old french tit around for a whole decade past his expiry date so now we are stuck with the fruits of his 'vision'. It takes at least two to three years to expunge the DNA of a Wenger from a football club. The torpor runs all the way down to the kithcen staff .. you ****.

Probably should get another hobby, m. You clearly don't understand football

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Probably should get another hobby, m. You clearly don't understand football
    I'm loving the idea that Moura, a player who has averaged about 7 goals a season over the past 5 years or so, is seen to be a better finisher than Lacazette.

Wow, the spineless moaners really are in a right state over Spurs making it to a CL semi. I can only imagine what Monty and Burney would have been like during the Blitz. Down in a cellar shaking with fear while reading a Learn German manual I should have thought.

You cannot be serious

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I'm loving the idea that Moura, a player who has averaged about 7 goals a season over the past 5 years or so, is seen to be a better finisher than Lacazette.

Wow, the spineless moaners really are in a right state over Spurs making it to a CL semi. I can only imagine what Monty and Burney would have been like during the Blitz. Down in a cellar shaking with fear while reading a Learn German manual I should have thought.
    With Monty feverishly begging to place his lips round Berni's cock I should imagine.

Funny you should say that, as the man you were addressing spends much of his time down in a cellar quaffing beer while reading a learn German manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Funny you should say that, as the man you were addressing spends much of his time down in a cellar quaffing beer while reading a learn German manual.
    Very true, and if I'm honest I think less of him for it. The learn German bit, I mean.

I had expected better of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I have cd's and apps for that. The rest is accurate

Indeed - we've scored more goals than Spurs this season while having **** finishers