Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seems silly, but for me Song’s second goal encapsulates their superiority over us

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Indeed - we've scored more goals than Spurs this season while having **** finishers
    And we're on a pace that will see us score 2 more goals than last season and finish with 13 more points.

Still, the football is boring and there is no sign of improvement. It's as bad as the Rioch days.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    They have at least five players who you would back to hit the target with conviction from that position (Son, Kane, Eriksen, Moura and Ali).

We literally have none. Not one.

You’d probably want Ramsey on it, or Auba at a push. But that’s it.

I wouldn’t mind but none of the five listed above were even big money signings. How did this happen?
    Monty old bean, you are aware that we are 1 point behind them in the league, beat them easily 4-2 at our place and were unlucky to draw with them at theirs, right?

Had someone else posted garbage like that the old Monty would have had his cancer gun out sharpish.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    And we're on a pace that will see us score 2 more goals than last season and finish with 13 more points.

Still, the football is boring and there is no sign of improvement. It's as bad as the Rioch days.
    hmm - thought we needed 4 points from the last two games. Definite minimum from Wolves and Leicester. We beat teams at home for fun

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    hmm - thought we needed 4 points from the last two games. Definite minimum from Wolves and Leicester. We beat teams at home for fun
    I'm not predicting as such - just math

66/33*38 = 76

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

I am not convinced that anybody said there is no improvement. It's just with Emery at the helm there is no hope of eclipsing what Wenger achieved in all but his last couple of seasons. I don't particularly care about the Europa League, we generally face tougher competition to win the FA Cup.

But for the record, the original post from Monty was complete and utter nonsense. We have some very decent finishers.