Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, what, we're now supposed to just wake up tomorrow morning

So, what, we're now supposed to just wake up tomorrow morning

and get on with our lives as if everything is somehow normal?

Nope, not happening. I don't care if they get battered in the semis, I'll never recover from what I just experienced.

Nothing can ever be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Nope, not happening. I don't care if they get battered in the semis, I'll never recover from what I just experienced.

This is the fault of everyone who forgot that the true purpose of every Arsenal fan is to hate Tottenham.

Look where this attitude has taken us.

There is something so ineffably goy about VAR. If the jews ran football as they run everything else, VAR would never have been sanctioned. You can't manipulate and bribe a VAR team anywhere where near as easily as an actual ref.

On balance I think it would now be far preferable for us to get knocked out tomorrow. The humiliation of us being compelled to celebrate progressing in such a **** competition after tonight would be too much to bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is the fault of everyone who forgot that the true purpose of every Arsenal fan is to hate Tottenham.

Look where this attitude has taken us.

On balance I think it would now be far preferable for us to get knocked out tomorrow. The humiliation of us being compelled to celebrate progressing in such a **** competition after tonight would be too much to bear.
    Get a grip, me ol' China. We want to win this thing so we can get back into the CL, which would be almost like a trophy, and Spurs haven't actually won it yet, we should remember. If we scrape through tomorrow we don't have be dancing on the Holloway Road, just the proverbial crisp handshake and jog back to the halfway line.

We are a two-bob, no-mark club.

We should just embrace it and compete in the Checkatrade Trophy.

Cûnts like WES and Herb will celebrate that shít.