Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank fúck City's quadruple is gone. Even if Spurs make the final they won't win. It

Thank fúck City's quadruple is gone. Even if Spurs make the final they won't win. It

will be entertaining watching them dribbling and blubbing .. won't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    2-1 Barca in the final

I hope you get whatever the plumbing equivalent of asbestosis is. Jobby elbow or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I hope you get whatever the plumbing equivalent of asbestosis is. Jobby elbow or whatever.
    Sorecockitis from poundin' your missus

Sorecockitis from poundin' your missus
    You know you’re on the same side as Monty now, right? You’re both apologists for the new regime that has caused all this.

How does that feel?

Don't Herbs. I have a bad feeling.

We got our shiny new stadium, but we didn't win the CL as a leaving present to Highbury.

Oh, how we mocked them for two decades under AW.

But we now have a Septic owner who won't put the money in we need as Dein et al did when we bought Bergy and Platt. They will have a bigger stadium than us. We've seen Abrahamovic's toy become the first London institution (no longer a club) to win the CL despite their club (not plaything) only winning the league once in their entire, poxy existence.

I fear that the AW years was just God giving us a final hurrah before the change to moneybags owners, to prepare us for the fact that when footie moved into the era of billionaire toys, we'd draw one of the straws with "owner who's just gonna leach the monetisation of these limeys love for their soccer team" written on it.

I'll obviously always love Ganpati for the AW years. But I just wish Parvati's elephant headed Son had fiddled the straw drawing in our favour.

Hold me, Herbs. I'za bad feelin' 'bout this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

We got our shiny new stadium, but we didn't win the CL as a leaving present to Highbury.

But we now have a Septic owner who won't put the money in we need as Dein et al did when we bought Bergy and Platt. They will have a bigger stadium than us. We've seen Abrahamovic's toy become the first London institution (no longer a club) to win the CL despite their club (not plaything) only winning the league once in their entire, poxy existence.

I fear that the AW years was just God giving us a final hurrah before the change to moneybags owners, to prepare us for the fact that when footie moved into the era of billionaire toys, we'd draw one of the straws with "owner who's just gonna leach the monetisation of these limeys love for their soccer team" written on it.

I'll obviously always love Ganpati for the AW years. But I just wish Parvati's elephant headed Son had fiddled the straw drawing in our favour.

Your pagan nonsense won’t help here. It wil only anger Yahweh (Tottenham’s God) and cause them to win the CL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

No gan, you have allowed your fear to colour reason. Liverpool cannot possibly prevail against Barca so, even if Spurs beat Ajax, they also cannot possibly beat Barca in Madrid. Courage my friend!

I hope Burney and Sir C tag team your lubeless arsehőle Herb , you big jinxing cůntflap

No gan, you have allowed your fear to colour reason. Liverpool cannot possibly prevail against Barca so, even if Spurs beat Ajax, they also cannot possibly beat Barca in Madrid. Courage my friend!
    I hope you're right. But can we be sure that Berni, in the privacy of his own home, hasn't made a pact with that Jewish lucifer thingie for us to win the Ashes in exchange for a Sperz CL? I mean, he has got form in these matters.