Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank fúck City's quadruple is gone. Even if Spurs make the final they won't win. It

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Your pagan nonsense won’t help here. It wil only anger Yahweh (Tottenham’s God) and cause them to win the CL.
    It's not my pagan fertility cult, B. I was saying I was worried that Shiva's Cosmic dance had decreed that them lot up the road would win. {He's fairly easy going on this shît, init? I mean, it is the age of Kali Yug - the age of quarrel and strife.}

I was saying that his noble, elephant-headed Son had sussed this in advance and quickly gone behind Daddy's back to give us 20 years of Arsène to help us lessen the pain. Thing is, he's the remover of obstacles. We need Him to put some obstacles in their way. Well, I s'pose He's already done Harry Kane. Perhaps He has more tricks up His many sleeves*. We can only pray.

*tbf, I've only ever seen Him topless. He is a God, though, so I doubt he lets niceties like that get in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I hope you're right. But can we be sure that Berni, in the privacy of his own home, hasn't made a pact with that Jewish lucifer thingie for us to win the Ashes in exchange for a Sperz CL? I mean, he has got form in these matters.
    Hmm ..it is quite possible. Despite his posturing about football on here those of us who've been on AWIMB a while know that all he really cares about is Cricket.

We must assassinate him gan - a booby trap in the Wánking Shed. Just at the point of him dropping his barren, dilute seed on the shed floor b'boom! One of the gas cylinders explodes ( I am a plumber - I know what to do ).
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 04-18-2019 at 07:02 AM.

With Barca still in all should be well.....but the prospect of a Devil v Deep Blue Sea final in Madrid is now very real.....

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Hmm ..it is quite possible. Despite his posturing about football on here those of us who've been on AWIMB a while know that all he really cares about is Cricket.

We must assassinate him gan - a booby trap in the Wánking Shed. Just at the point of him dropping his barren, dilute seed on the shed floor b'boom! One of the gas cylinders explodes ( I am a plumber - I know what to do ).
    Perhaps, while obviously making the preparations, we should give him the benefit of the doubt for a while.

Wait to see if Sperz win the CL. If so, we should assume the worst, put a monkey on Eng to win the ashes and then spent the winnings on the wånking shed bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Perhaps, while obviously making the preparations, we should give him the benefit of the doubt for a while.

Wait to see if Sperz win the CL. If so, we should assume the worst, put a monkey on Eng to win the ashes and then spent the winnings on the wånking shed bomb.
    Now that is a plan! You're a lot smarter than me. I'd have blown the miserable old **** to pieces tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Now that is a plan! You're a lot smarter than me. I'd have blown the miserable old **** to pieces tomorrow.
    Thanks, Herbs.

If my boys could come up with the concept of the number zero while Berni's were sitting in a cave waiting for the Wops to come and teach them Roman Numerals, we should be able to calculate exactly how much we need to bet so we can blow him and his wånking shed to smithereens without it costing us a rupee.