Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It’s yids v yids in the semi then ?

It’s yids v yids in the semi then ?

An absolute sea of yarmulke at both ends

Lol you beat me to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Genuine question {as they're about the only religion with no real presence in India - ffs there are more Parsis.}

But where are the women. Normal Jews, I know loads of totty and some are the nicest people you'll ever meet.

But if this lot are all gay, how do they breed more of them? Do gays convert? Some of them are kids. I can't believe 8 year olds go: I'm gay, I like their hats, mummy, daddy, I'm gonna convert.

So how does it work? No bints.

No, the women are all off in their correct place.

Perhaps it's counter-intuitive, if that's the word I want, but having birds about all the time actually diminishes breeding. All the nibs are agreed on this.

Just take a look around your own social circle of hippies, squatters, tweakers and slackers and see how much actual breeding is going on. Not much, I'd wager.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Genuine question {as they're about the only religion with no real presence in India - ffs there are more Parsis.}

But where are the women. Normal Jews, I know loads of totty and some are the nicest people you'll ever meet.

But if this lot are all gay, how do they breed more of them? Do gays convert? Some of them are kids. I can't believe 8 year olds go: I'm gay, I like their hats, mummy, daddy, I'm gonna convert.

So how does it work? No bints.
    Last edited by redgunamo; 04-18-2019 at 09:17 AM.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."