Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, Liverpool are going to win the League and Tottenham are going to win the CL.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Quite how City failed to bury them, I’ll never know.
    The first two goals came basically when City where still in "Billy Big Bóllocks" mode thinking it was just a question of how many they would score because surely Tottenham would just spend the match cowering in their own half.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Had it not been for Wenger and his sycophants, Herb, the SFC would have been sacked earlier, Pochettino would be managing Arsenal, Harry Redknapp would still be at Spurs and none of this would be happening.

Basically, it’s all Burney’s fault.
    I'm going easy on Berni just noww. In addition to seeing Liverpool and Spurs thrive, he was apparently violently and repeatedly buggered by a deviant priest in his youth. I fear article 50's inevitable revocation may tip him over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The first two goals came basically when City where still in "Billy Big Bóllocks" mode thinking it was just a question of how many they would score because surely Tottenham would just spend the match cowering in their own half.
    After they got their fourth, they were basically raping Tottenham in every hole and then they let the dirty Hebrew cùnts back in by being enormously weak.
    Uggggggghhhg! I hate football.

After they got their fourth, they were basically raping Tottenham in every hole and then they let the dirty Hebrew cùnts back in by being enormously weak.
    Uggggggghhhg! I hate football.
    And what's worse is that is is really hard to hate the dog scoffer. It is hard to hate any oriental who smiles cheerfully all the time ( refrain from any vitriol about slanty eyes b , you are not an oik).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And what's worse is that is is really hard to hate the dog scoffer. It is hard to hate any oriental who smiles cheerfully all the time ( refrain from any vitriol about slanty eyes b , you are not an oik).
    No. It’s not.

I could hate St Francis of Assisi if the dirty, animal-bothering, monastic-order-founding saint cùnt pulled on a Tottenham shirt.

I fear you lack a true capacity for hate, h. You massive, mincing poof.

This is literally the worst night for Arsenal Football Club since the cùnting Luftwaffe bombed Highbury. I think it’s important for everyone to understand this.
    Fairly sure the Sperz won the double after the end of the Blitz.

I'd quite happily take a bomb in the North Bank if it meant them cüntz didn't win the CL. I'm sure we could patch it up by August.

Though actually, I'd be happy for them to win if the bomb hit while Kronke and his family were sitting directly beneath it.