Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, Liverpool are going to win the League and Tottenham are going to win the CL.

Well, Liverpool are going to win the League and Tottenham are going to win the CL.

I hope you’re all happy?

I also hope you all get AIDS.

I particularly hope Unai Emery - whose fault all of this is - gets spectacularly bad AIDS.

Good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I hope you’re all happy?

I particularly hope Unai Emery - whose fault all of this is - gets spectacularly bad AIDS.

Good night.
    And don't forget Brexit being cancelled .. and it's actually all Wenger's fault; and yours

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And don't forget Brexit being cancelled .. and it's actually all Wenger's fault; and yours
    Die, AIDS boy.*

*It’s fair to say I’m not taking this well, h.

I hope you’re all happy?

Good night.
    I’m blaming VAR. Everything would’ve been fine without it.

Die, AIDS boy.*

That moment when they called for a VAR review of City’s goal, was genuinely one of the worst moments in the history of the game. VAR has killed the game. If you can’t even enjoy a late Spurs collapse anymore, then what’s the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    That moment when they called for a VAR review of City’s goal, was genuinely one of the worst moments in the history of the game. VAR has killed the game. If you can’t even enjoy a late Spurs collapse anymore, then what’s the point?
    Quite how City failed to bury them, I’ll never know.

Die, AIDS boy.*

Well I am blaming Wenger for the fact that Spurs will get their hands on the big one ahead of us, fackin worse than seeing Chelsea do it. The bumbling old tit should have walked 4 years ago and then Kommander Klopp would have already lead us to glory .. oh yes

Well I am blaming Wenger for the fact that Spurs will get their hands on the big one ahead of us, fackin worse than seeing Chelsea do it. The bumbling old tit should have walked 4 years ago and then Kommander Klopp would have already lead us to glory .. oh yes
    Had it not been for Wenger and his sycophants, Herb, the SFC would have been sacked earlier, Pochettino would be managing Arsenal, Harry Redknapp would still be at Spurs and none of this would be happening.

Basically, it’s all Burney’s fault.

At least when Chelsea won it, the rest of humanity had the decency to just pretend it had never actually happened. The whole thing seemed to go away pretty quickly. The only thing I remember about it, was their open top bus parade around loads of empty streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    At least when Chelsea won it, the rest of humanity had the decency to just pretend it had never actually happened. The whole thing seemed to go away pretty quickly. The only thing I remember about it, was their open top bus parade around loads of empty streets.
    This is literally the worst night for Arsenal Football Club since the cùnting Luftwaffe bombed Highbury. I think it’s important for everyone to understand this.