Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well, Liverpool are going to win the League and Tottenham are going to win the CL.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Well I am blaming Wenger for the fact that Spurs will get their hands on the big one ahead of us, fackin worse than seeing Chelsea do it. The bumbling old tit should have walked 4 years ago and then Kommander Klopp would have already lead us to glory .. oh yes
    Had it not been for Wenger and his sycophants, Herb, the SFC would have been sacked earlier, Pochettino would be managing Arsenal, Harry Redknapp would still be at Spurs and none of this would be happening.

Basically, it’s all Burney’s fault.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Had it not been for Wenger and his sycophants, Herb, the SFC would have been sacked earlier, Pochettino would be managing Arsenal, Harry Redknapp would still be at Spurs and none of this would be happening.

Basically, it’s all Burney’s fault.
    I'm going easy on Berni just noww. In addition to seeing Liverpool and Spurs thrive, he was apparently violently and repeatedly buggered by a deviant priest in his youth. I fear article 50's inevitable revocation may tip him over the edge.