Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I see Ganpati and his mates are at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Napalm's too good for these people.

https://twitter.com/make_trouble/sta...25839325130752
    I hate to admit this to you, but I don't agree with them.

I went to one environmental protest in my life, at Twyford Down. (M3 extension, '92.) But after a couple of days there we went to see the Spirals who'd squatted a farm house for their Castlemorton court case.

I said about Twyford Down but Spiral Seb said that he quite liked motorways as it allows us to drive our sound systems around. I thought about it and realised I agreed with him 100%. We need trucks and speakers and roads and planes and oil - and regulated free market capitalism is the cheapest way we can get all those things we need for a party.

It's just the state should have no right to tell us to switch off the sound system and get out of the warehouse/field simply because of minor issues like us not having any legal right to be there.

Also, while I do think man-made climate change is a massive threat:

1. This can only be sorted out at a global level. An economy of just 64m people is tiny. We could ban all planes in and out of the UK tomorrow, and the saved emissions will be replaced in 6 weeks from extra Chinese coal-fired power stations alone.

2. They want all cars and flights etc banned in the next 6 years. There's no way the public will vote for that. So they believe that they have the right to force their views on the majority. This means they are fascists - nothing more than a dreadlocked Einsatzgruppen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I hate to admit this to you, but I don't agree with them.

I went to one environmental protest in my life, at Twyford Down. (M3 extension, '92.) But after a couple of days there we went to see the Spirals who'd squatted a farm house for their Castlemorton court case.

I said about Twyford Down but Spiral Seb said that he quite liked motorways as it allows us to drive our sound systems around. I thought about it and realised I agreed with him 100%. We need trucks and speakers and roads and planes and oil - and regulated free market capitalism is the cheapest way we can get all those things we need for a party.

It's just the state should have no right to tell us to switch off the sound system and get out of the warehouse/field simply because of minor issues like us not having any legal right to be there.

Also, while I do think man-made climate change is a massive threat:

1. This can only be sorted out at a global level. An economy of just 64m people is tiny. We could ban all planes in and out of the UK tomorrow, and the saved emissions will be replaced in 6 weeks from extra Chinese coal-fired power stations alone.

2. They want all cars and flights etc banned in the next 6 years. There's no way the public will vote for that. So they believe that they have the right to force their views on the majority. This means they are fascists - nothing more than a dreadlocked Einsatzgruppen.
    No, but they are your sort, aren't they? Dreadlocks, terrible dancing, excessive body hair on the females and generally poor hygiene? Hmm?

Sorry, but you all píss in the same yurt as far as I'm concerned.

On a more serious note, this lot are basically radical marxists using environmentalism as cover for their desire to take us back to Year Zero.

Watermelons: Green on the outside; red on the inside. Kill them all.

LA "...though in fairness to the burly presenter "

Kay was there too?

I *like* the stupid cunds who superglue their hands to revolving doors
    Spin em round and see what happens
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

On a more serious note, this lot are basically radical marxists using environmentalism as cover for their desire to take us back to Year Zero.

Nonsense. Marxists are humanists who believe that people can solve problems, and materialists who want high living standards for all, including the correct use of soap. Nothing could be further from Marxism than these stinking misanthropes who believe that people are a problem and who want a return to the living standards of the Neolithic, with population levels to match.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Nonsense. Marxists are humanists who believe that people can solve problems, and materialists who want high living standards for all, including the correct use of soap. Nothing could be further from Marxism than these stinking misanthropes who believe that people are a problem and who want a return to the living standards of the Neolithic, with population levels to match.
    What were the Khmer Rouge, then? Because that's who this lot remind me of.

Napalm's too good for these people.

https://twitter.com/make_trouble/sta...25839325130752
    Bird in the red top clearly got lost on the way to ballet recital. ****ing mentalists, section them and forget about them

No, but they are your sort, aren't they? Dreadlocks, terrible dancing, excessive body hair on the females and generally poor hygiene? Hmm?

Sorry, but you all píss in the same yurt as far as I'm concerned.

When I'm in my pro-democracy mood {which obv never extends to plebiscites on Europe} I believe that if they want to effect change, they should get a political party to support it and then get that party elected.

But they know full well that the public would never support no cars and flights etc.

As such, any peaceful protest will make no change.

They therefore think they should use illegal actions to force the majority to accept the wishes of a tiny minority. This makes them fascists and my tribe is generally anti-fascist.

As to the other points:

Yurts - nothing wrong with them, made a new mate in the Drôme who'd built one on his land and very nice it is, too.

Dreadlocks - I used to have some for a couple of years, but we're generally all skinheads.

Poor hygiene - don't need to wash if everything smells of diesel and woodsmoke. Feet can get manky if you don't tahe your shoes off for a month, but before we got our own truck to live in at festies, I had a pair of Goretex boots, and I alone didn't get trench foot. So there.

Excessive female body hair on the females - many, yes, but my beloved always prided herself on being the best looking so kept herself ship-shape and Bristol fashion. They'd all be wearing DMs, she's be stomping around the mud in knee-high black leather Miu-Miu boots which really showed off her legs.

Terrible dancing - personally, guilty as charged. But compared to the eco-nazis in the video, at least we could blame it on being completely munted. Mates are doing a party in Berlin at the beginning of May so may go out for that. I shall observe their dancing for you. Their music is all deliberately unpleasant industrial frequencies over as fücked up, undanceable breakbeats as possible. Not really my sort of thing, but there as sound a group of people there is, so I'll probably offer to do the bar for a couple of hours and wait until closer to dawn to get seriously off me trolley.

Why don't you come and join us, B? You're never too old for new experiences.

Oh, C, foodwimb. How can I get good cheap food in Berlin? Haven't been there since '95. Can you get those fat sausages as takeaways? What's good street food? I think I munched a few kebabs last time, as it was the first time I'd eaten them ourside England and the garlic sauce was a revelation back then.

What were the Khmer Rouge, then? Because that's who this lot remind me of.
    Fakes imo. Charlatans. Mountebanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    When I'm in my pro-democracy mood {which obv never extends to plebiscites on Europe} I believe that if they want to effect change, they should get a political party to support it and then get that party elected.

But they know full well that the public would never support no cars and flights etc.

As such, any peaceful protest will make no change.

They therefore think they should use illegal actions to force the majority to accept the wishes of a tiny minority. This makes them fascists and my tribe is generally anti-fascist.

As to the other points:

Yurts - nothing wrong with them, made a new mate in the Drôme who'd built one on his land and very nice it is, too.

Dreadlocks - I used to have some for a couple of years, but we're generally all skinheads.

Poor hygiene - don't need to wash if everything smells of diesel and woodsmoke. Feet can get manky if you don't tahe your shoes off for a month, but before we got our own truck to live in at festies, I had a pair of Goretex boots, and I alone didn't get trench foot. So there.

Excessive female body hair on the females - many, yes, but my beloved always prided herself on being the best looking so kept herself ship-shape and Bristol fashion. They'd all be wearing DMs, she's be stomping around the mud in knee-high black leather Miu-Miu boots which really showed off her legs.

Terrible dancing - personally, guilty as charged. But compared to the eco-nazis in the video, at least we could blame it on being completely munted. Mates are doing a party in Berlin at the beginning of May so may go out for that. I shall observe their dancing for you. Their music is all deliberately unpleasant industrial frequencies over as fücked up, undanceable breakbeats as possible. Not really my sort of thing, but there as sound a group of people there is, so I'll probably offer to do the bar for a couple of hours and wait until closer to dawn to get seriously off me trolley.

Why don't you come and join us, B? You're never too old for new experiences.

Oh, C, foodwimb. How can I get good cheap food in Berlin? Haven't been there since '95. Can you get those fat sausages as takeaways? What's good street food? I think I munched a few kebabs last time, as it was the first time I'd eaten them ourside England and the garlic sauce was a revelation back then.
    That's very honest of you, Ganpati. You smell and listen to terrible music.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That's very honest of you, Ganpati. You smell and listen to terrible music.
    Oh, I try to be honest. When you've been living in a truck in a field for a few months, hygiene goes out of the roller-shutter.

But music taste is personal. I'm sure my mates DJing and many of the people coming from all over Europe to dance to it think it's absolutely the bees knees.

But this mob's stuff seems to be about pushing things to limits to see how clever and hardcore they can be. Guess I was just from a slightly earlier generation of free raver to them.

Personally, I'm just going to get munted with some old and dear friends. That was the great thing about getting a truck - you didn't have to spend all your time on and around the dancefloor. You could go back with your mates to your truck, lunch out on the sofa and bed and have a nice, civilised chat while cooking up your K in a frying pan.

Though, obviously, some of the music I listened to was literally, for me, the aural embodiment of the Divine. Spent hours in a completely different plane of consciousness to the physical reality of the dancefloor. Or even when you stay on planet earth but see the music literally come alive.

Wish I knew how that worked. We've detected the gravitational waves of colliding black holes but don't have the first fücking clue about how we became conscious or even the most basic scientific understanding of the higher planes.

I mean, have you seem some the shît that's considered worthy of academic study nowadays? But no-one bothers to investigate consciousness.