Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
That's very honest of you, Ganpati. You smell and listen to terrible music.
Oh, I try to be honest. When you've been living in a truck in a field for a few months, hygiene goes out of the roller-shutter.

But music taste is personal. I'm sure my mates DJing and many of the people coming from all over Europe to dance to it think it's absolutely the bees knees.

But this mob's stuff seems to be about pushing things to limits to see how clever and hardcore they can be. Guess I was just from a slightly earlier generation of free raver to them.

Personally, I'm just going to get munted with some old and dear friends. That was the great thing about getting a truck - you didn't have to spend all your time on and around the dancefloor. You could go back with your mates to your truck, lunch out on the sofa and bed and have a nice, civilised chat while cooking up your K in a frying pan.

Though, obviously, some of the music I listened to was literally, for me, the aural embodiment of the Divine. Spent hours in a completely different plane of consciousness to the physical reality of the dancefloor. Or even when you stay on planet earth but see the music literally come alive.

Wish I knew how that worked. We've detected the gravitational waves of colliding black holes but don't have the first fücking clue about how we became conscious or even the most basic scientific understanding of the higher planes.

I mean, have you seem some the shît that's considered worthy of academic study nowadays? But no-one bothers to investigate consciousness.