Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
I hate to admit this to you, but I don't agree with them.

I went to one environmental protest in my life, at Twyford Down. (M3 extension, '92.) But after a couple of days there we went to see the Spirals who'd squatted a farm house for their Castlemorton court case.

I said about Twyford Down but Spiral Seb said that he quite liked motorways as it allows us to drive our sound systems around. I thought about it and realised I agreed with him 100%. We need trucks and speakers and roads and planes and oil - and regulated free market capitalism is the cheapest way we can get all those things we need for a party.

It's just the state should have no right to tell us to switch off the sound system and get out of the warehouse/field simply because of minor issues like us not having any legal right to be there.

Also, while I do think man-made climate change is a massive threat:

1. This can only be sorted out at a global level. An economy of just 64m people is tiny. We could ban all planes in and out of the UK tomorrow, and the saved emissions will be replaced in 6 weeks from extra Chinese coal-fired power stations alone.

2. They want all cars and flights etc banned in the next 6 years. There's no way the public will vote for that. So they believe that they have the right to force their views on the majority. This means they are fascists - nothing more than a dreadlocked Einsatzgruppen.
No, but they are your sort, aren't they? Dreadlocks, terrible dancing, excessive body hair on the females and generally poor hygiene? Hmm?

Sorry, but you all píss in the same yurt as far as I'm concerned.

On a more serious note, this lot are basically radical marxists using environmentalism as cover for their desire to take us back to Year Zero.

Watermelons: Green on the outside; red on the inside. Kill them all.