Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Messi show

The Messi show

Been there...done that

Messi is in a very good conditions now, I think it can be a big trouble for Liverpool's fans

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Been there...done that

Is he still running zigzags in straight lines?

You know Ash...I said that more than a decade ago and you’re the 2nd person in the last month that has said this to me.

It’s probably 15 to 18 years old....Definitely in the Top10 footballing quotes of All Time imo

—-

The background was that it was a response to the attitude of some of our fans who worshipped him and Barcelona and believed that Messi was the greatest player of all time.

Something which I still maintain is incorrect given that he has never carried his National team to victory like Maradona and Ronaldo did.

Brilliant player...unreal talent...but the most overrated imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    You know Ash...I said that more than a decade ago and you’re the 2nd person in the last month that has said this to me.

It’s probably 15 to 18 years old....Definitely in the Top10 footballing quotes of All Time imo

—-

The background was that it was a response to the attitude of some of our fans who worshipped him and Barcelona and believed that Messi was the greatest player of all time.

Something which I still maintain is incorrect given that he has never carried his National team to victory like Maradona and Ronaldo did.

Brilliant player...unreal talent...but the most overrated imo
    Actually the Gov of the BOE (at the time) , Mervyn King called it the Maradonna effect. https://www.theguardian.com/money/20...rates.business
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar