Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Hmmm. Churches in France do seem to be suffering a terrible run of luck lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Thank God there's no need for an investgation. It's all been sorted it while the smoke's still rising.

This has got llahu Akbar written all over it and you JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
    Well, you did win me round when you said a flaming arrow like robin hood. They do like that medieval shît so you're probably right.

Thank God there's no need for an investgation. It's all been sorted it while the smoke's still rising.

This has got llahu Akbar written all over it and you JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
    'A stray flame' What the faggot-felching fúck is 'a stray flame'?

It's amazing we're all not constantly on fire with all these 'stray flames' just floating about imo.

Stray fúcking flame indeed!

Dunno mate, all you thick paddies are the same to me.
    You dirty racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Well, you did win me round when you said a flaming arrow like robin hood. They do like that medieval shît so you're probably right.
    It might have been Robin's saracen mate, Morgan Freeman!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    had my father or mother been churchgoing types and a range of other somewhat unlikely events taken place,

Attachment 1083

*Came nowhere near
    Au contraire my dear Berni, I'd say the vile pederast was practically breathing down your neck while lasciviously lubing his foul member. I think you have been subliminally traumatised and really ought to sue The RC Don't mention the wánking shed in court though b. Counsel for the nonce will try and spin that up to make you look like the deviant.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Au contraire my dear Berni, I'd say the vile pederast was practically breathing down your neck while lasciviously lubing his foul member. I think you have been subliminally traumatised and really ought to sue The RC Don't mention the wánking shed in court though b. Counsel for the nonce will try and spin that up to make you look like the deviant.
    Fear not, h. The bum-raping cùnt topped himself in New Ross in 1999.

Here’s an article my dear, departed uncle wrote about the whole thing in 2002, in fact. For the record, the nonce priest would definitely have gone for me over my cousin, who was an ugly spaz
    https://bit.ly/2KLDs6X