Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm. Churches in France do seem to be suffering a terrible run of luck lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They must have paid an enormous amount indeed if their contribution is sufficient to maintain Our Blessed Houses of God for centuries.

Put your hand in your pocket you tight ****.
    I would refer you to the parable of the widow's mite and point out that, in spiritual terms, my ancestors' donations were of far greater value than those of Lorenzo de Medici.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I would refer you to the parable of the widow's mite and point out that, in spiritual terms, my ancestors' donations were of far greater value than those of Lorenzo de Medici.
    Balls to your ancestors. Balls I say. Your ancestors aren't putting a new roof on Notre Dame, are they? Useless dead ****s.

You have dismissed the possibility of it not being an accident as infinitessimally small. I can't spell infinitessimally.
    I said in all probability it was an accident, so what constitutes infinitessimally small i don't know.... the balance of probability, with an old structure like that, loads of generators having been used up on the roof, and the restoration work that had been going on would lead me to believe that is the likely outcome.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I said in all probability it was an accident, so what constitutes infinitessimally small i don't know.... the balance of probability, with an old structure like that, loads of generators having been used up on the roof, and the restoration work that had been going on would lead me to believe that is the likely outcome.
    You didn't, you said the chances of it not being an accident were tiny. Infinitessimally so. You sad it was far more likely to be an accident. Far more likely!

Balls to your ancestors. Balls I say. Your ancestors aren't putting a new roof on Notre Dame, are they? Useless dead ****s.
    Balls to my ancestors? This is fighting talk.

Talking of that sort of thing, I may have to go to Limerick on business. I'm afraid I may revert to type.

Balls to my ancestors? This is fighting talk.

Talking of that sort of thing, I may have to go to Limerick on business. I'm afraid I may revert to type.
    You've moved into the farming game?

I can point you towards some excellent pubs. Well they were excellent in the 1970s, anyway.

You didn't, you said the chances of it not being an accident were tiny. Infinitessimally so. You sad it was far more likely to be an accident. Far more likely!
    95% v 5%??????? I would say that is about my default position on this
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You've moved into the farming game?

I can point you towards some excellent pubs. Well they were excellent in the 1970s, anyway.
    No. We are launching a product in Ireland that I am fronting (presumably on the grounds that I have an Irish name and look Irish).

I'm wondering whether I should do the accent.

Well of course I could point out that most of those have been stolen from my people and that asking me to pay to enter them on top of having stolen my spiritual patrimony is adding insult to fúcking injury.
    You should be charged extra for the cost of, erm, ripping out all the godless bling and carrying it all the way to Henry's stash.

No. We are launching a product in Ireland that I am fronting (presumably on the grounds that I have an Irish name and look Irish).

I'm wondering whether I should do the accent.
    In Limerick? They'll hang you for a witch if you go in talking Dublin.